missing sturdiness for sylph after update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing sturdiness for sylph after update

ub36 server-many ppls here havent icon for sturdiness sylph-game is updated,new explore for fairies added,but not icon for sturdiness sylph

Hello,
    have you tried to clear flash player cache? What flash player version do you have?

Comment

27 0 0 183 flash version and yes i tried clear cache....isnt only mine problem-more ppls havent this icon available-someone from server wrote there was this icon after update,but next game go down like for next update and after loading not icon here....

Comment

I got that button to appear on Flash Player 19.0.0.245 after clearing its cache. For now you may try to downgrade your flash player to lower version, we will inform devs about issue.
        Last edited by Alkaris; 12-01-2017, 06:16 AM.

Comment

if i open another acc there is up this icon,but on mine still nope-i cant using old flash coz using comp for others too-not only for loa-this same problem have more ppls from my alli where im a leader.cant be about for some country problem?

Comment

hi.the new updaye whit sylph sturdiness the icon I don't have t but in fairy explore the map it's there.anothers have it but some don't.what u can do?

Comment

hello.i don't have the sturdiness sylph icon in game.After update in fairy the new map I have it but on sylph no.Same problem whit the alts,missing the icon.I use client browser but nether if I log whit facebook don't appear the icon sturdiness sylph.If devs make updates on game they must to make right,to ceck if work on all players.Niky33,uc 15
              Last edited by R273126405; 12-01-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Good morning. Issue has been reported. Until it gets to be fixed you can try the downgrading of the flashplayer, to a lower version, as Alkaris suggested, it might work and make that button appear. Do not forget about clearing the cache first though, .
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

server ub23 have the same problem, yes the whole server except few so its not the flash or cash cleaning problem... pls fix this ...thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	1938746

Comment

Hello. Issue is known and it has been reported already. That clearing/cleaning of cache reffered to doing that as an extra sort of "safety measure" (so to say), on that specific version of flashplayer (I have no idea what that "cash cleaning problem" you mentioned is). You can also choose a lower version of the flashplayer to run, as it was suggested here. Lowering the flashplayer version makes that button appear, it worked for us, as players, so it might work for you, too. Feel free to take that suggestion into account and use it or ... wait for the issue to be fixed by devs. Thank you.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 12-02-2017, 04:04 AM.
                    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

s273 have the same problem.i don't have the sturdiness sylph icon in game And its not the flash or cash cleaning problem.

Comment

fixed here-icon up...ty for repair at least smthink....

Comment

Hi there i also have the same problem = already tried couple of flash player version including 19,0,0,245 , also tried with cleaned cash and different browsers, but still missing my servers are S330 and ua95 please include these servers in the list with broken servers

Comment

Hello. New mentioned servers also reported and added on the list.

Comment

after upgrade I don't have sturdiness in sylph

Comment

Working...
                              X