• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tournament bug

Server; S118 (ub38)
    name: Aiune
    Problem: New tournament bug

Description:
    Despite being a LEADER of a newly found team tournament team, I get the message stating: The Team you invited no longer exists. Same message when/if I try to join other teams too. This means it is impossible to join a team and it also makes it impossible to invite ppl to join and to manage a team. See screentshot
    Last edited by Axxis39; 12-03-2017, 05:54 AM.

Hello. Issue has been reported already.
    You can join the team as a matter of fact and you can send invites for members of the team, they can enter/join the team after they've been invited and you can check your own team by pressing that Team button at the bottom. The strange message about team not existing, then the empty spots in the team appear when you try to check your own team or the other teams by pressing the name of the team in there.
    Nevertheless, issue it's been reported, waiting for a reply from them.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 12-03-2017, 06:48 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Issue has been solved now, team data and everything else is visible, no matter the way you try to check it. Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 12-05-2017, 12:08 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

my server has two teams, and i can't see them. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	1939179
        IGN: WenZhong
        Server: UB46
        Platform: R2games

Comment

New Team Tournament bug - exit button does not work (the door icon). I see that all the bottom icons are not working not just exit.
          New Team Tournament bug - the exit button does not work (the door icon). I see that all the bottom icons are not working not just exit.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 12-05-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

They will need your IGN ,server number & name to check it.

Comment

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
              my server has two teams, and i can't see them. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1939179**[/ATTACH]
              IGN: WenZhong
              Server: UB46
              Platform: R2games
              You sure your server made teams of 5 players ?

Comment

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
                my server has two teams, and i can't see them. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1939179**[/ATTACH]
                IGN: WenZhong Server: UB46 Platform: R2games
                Hello WenZhong. Issue has been signaled. Though, from the pic you posted, the message which appears tells that your own team failed to qualify. If there were only two teams that entered and both teams failed to qualify, then it's almost sure you will get that message with no teams to be revealed.

Originally posted by daft48eddiex
                New Team Tournament bug - the exit button does not work (the door icon). I see that all the bottom icons are not working not just exit.
                Hi daft48eddiex. Issue has been already reported. Thank you for signaling it.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 12-05-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Server: S118 (ub38)
                  character: Aiune
                  problem: New Tournament bug

ooooooooookay... this tournament is sure [******* **]. My team, wich (on paper) is the second strongest team (425mil br), only managed to place #3. The matches we lost, was due to main character had to fight enemy with full teams. The team with most br (458mil br) only ranked #2. Now, the winners has a combined total br of 262mil br. How in the nine overfreezed blazing hells did THAT happen? Their strongest member had roughly the same br as the WEAKEST member of my team.

What the ***** did you guys do to mess this **** up??????????????????????????
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 12-05-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Good evening. As I do not know what your team members have used in fight and also considering that, in some cases, BR might be just ... numbers, all I can advise you here is to address the issue to support by submitting a ticket, here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, if you have any doubts about the result or want it cleared up. Please provide there all required info (IGN, server, platform), mention what the issue is and give a detailed description of it, attach screenshots as requested. As for the post itself, please try to brush-up your language for a bit, it will bring you more if cleaned of the vulgar words used (though I personally can understand the burst due to frustration and discontent, it still remains unacceptable). Thank you.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 12-05-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                      Good evening. As I do not know what your team members have used in fight and also considering that, in some cases, BR might be just ... numbers, all I can advise you here is to address the issue to support by submitting a ticket, here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, if you have any doubts about the result or want it cleared up. Please provide there all required info (IGN, server, platform), mention what the issue is and give a detailed description of it, attach screenshots as requested. As for the post itself, please try to brush-up your language for a bit, it will bring you more if cleaned of the vulgar words used (though I personally can understand the burst due to frustration and discontent, it still remains unacceptable). Thank you.
                      I told you, main character fights WITHOUT team against enemy WITH full team. It didnt happen to just me, it happened regurarly. And those asterixes? Those are mine INSTEAD of swearwords, its not from the censor filter either, just plain regular asterixes... like these *****************************

Comment

Hello again. I have also told you that your issue is to be solved by support team, especially as you mentioned now it has not happened only once, but it's been sort of regularly. So please, address the issue to support, as suggested. For the details requested, please read your PM.

Comment

as per request here is the battle report:
                          http://ub38-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...55a269d03264a5

Comment

Thank you Axxis. I will add it.

EDIT: Hmmm ... it just occurred to me now and it might also be just without importance or not related but ... the new changes in Team Tournament (battle requirements and the new rules), could have brought as result the messing up of the teams?!? (it might just be possible).
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sidhe; 12-05-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

yes, but even so, I should not have been fighting solo, at the bare minimum I should have had 2 heroes with me (as per the rules, in my battle case, I should have had 3 heroes with the highest MATK... I had 0 with me in my fight) AND it should have been the SAME FOR THE OPPONENT! (as in, both me and opponent should have fielded the 3 heroes with the highest MATK, not me being solo and opponent using ALL heroes)

Comment

Working...
                              X