Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today when i go alliance expedition after server time 6pm for the first time of the day, i get 20 remaining attempts left, not 30 remaining attempts left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today when i go alliance expedition after server time 6pm for the first time of the day, i get 20 remaining attempts left, not 30 remaining attempts left

today when i go alliance expedition after server time 6pm for the first time of the day, i get 20 remaining attempts left, not 30 remaining attempts left

Hello. Any info related to character/IGN, server name and number, any screenshots available? So that, having all REQUESTED data, to be able to forward it and issue to be checked? Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

It is the same today, Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	1939607 .
      Ign: WenZhong
      Server: UB46
      Platform: R2games

Comment

Hello. It's been reported and it'll be checked. Will post a reply from them when it is handed in to me.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

today, when i wanto to go ae for the first time in 9pm (server time), i got 20 attempts only.
          IGN: WenZhong
          Platform: R2Games
          Server: UB46

Comment

Hello. A screenshot please, if possible? Thank you. Issue reported though, nevertheless.

EDIT: Issue have been forwarded, waiting for a reply.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 01-11-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X