fortune bag again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fortune bag again

again the same, I have evolved the griffin and the bag came out and did not give me the opportunity to exchange it, it is not the first time that happens to me with the Persian cat came out as I have it evolved too and in the bag I did not leave the option to exchange for coins, I demand a compensation for having given me 2 identical mounts
    Attached Files

Good evening. Issue has been reported. Please also address the issue to support, here, http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, giving all requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), provide a detailed description of what happened and attach the screenshots you took. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I want to send the same captures on the ticket for support and it tells me that it's too big and the catches are less than the specifications they ask
      Attached Files

Comment

Try to resize them. They're indeed overpassing the allowed size. Please check your PM, I will explain how to do the resizing .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I already sent the ticket from that day and I still have no answer

Comment

Good morning. I have reforwarded issue for you, again. Your ticket was replied already and you'll get your lost fortune tokens in 5 working days, this making it to be not later than on Tuesday. Please let me know after if you got the tokens or not.Thank you for your patiently waiting for issue to be solved.

EDIT: Fortune tokens have been sent to you (according to the update they handed it to me). Confirming this as had happened would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 01-12-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X