Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

is this a bug?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a bug?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	520.6 KB
ID:	1943440 i want to click collect to collect a online bonus, but i says next batch of online pack is still cooling down.
    IGN: WenZhong
    Server: UB46
    Platform: R2Games

Hello. No, it is not a bug, it's more due to slowness/lag in server's response. Waiting there for some seconds or simply refreshing the page will solve the problem. Nevertheless, I will draw support's attention upon this and forward it once again. Thank you, Wen.
    REQUIRED INFO: Please don't forget to provide your in-game name/IGN, server name and number and also screen shots for the issues & problems experienced.

Comment

Its kind of a bug but there is sure way to avoid it 100% of the time. Just be patient and wait for your "BONUS ONLINE" timer to reach 0:00 before you do anything with the "DAILY LOOT" icon upon logging in. Like Sidhe said its most likely server response being slow

***Edit: Misspelled "DAILY LOOT" ***

Comment

Hi there. Agree with what you say there Archangel but as long as there's a way to avoid it and it doesn't really take for too much to apply it and as long as one is also aware it is just "sort of a bug" , until it is sorted out or solved, waiting for that 0;00 to be reached is the solution .
        REQUIRED INFO: Please don't forget to provide your in-game name/IGN, server name and number and also screen shots for the issues & problems experienced.

Comment

Working...
        X