Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Hoc Draw don;t work after achieving 3100 points in last day of the event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoc Draw don;t work after achieving 3100 points in last day of the event.

C?tre
    support@r2games.com
    Ian 16 la 12:10 PM Hi.It's logical that you cannot find record of using card lotto because. THE BUTTON 'DRAW'' FROM House of Crads STOP WORKING AFTER I REACHED 3100 POINTS. As I said in the ticket, i want my 410 Card lotto Vouchers back .

M_Alexandru
    Subject: Cannot use Card Lotto vouchers
    JAN 16, 2018 | 11:01AM CET
    R2 Henry Yu replied:

Greetings,
    Thanks for contacting us.
    We check your record of using Card Lotto vouchers.
    But we cannot find the record. We can only find the record of getting Card Lotto vouchers

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    JAN 16, 2018 | 07:34AM CET
    Original message
    wrote:

Hi. Yesterday I have used from my inventory 461 Card Lotto vouchers for the House of cards event. I used 62 Card lotto vouchers and then the button from 'DRAW' did not work anymoore. I calculated so I can get the 1-st prize which was 28000 points there fore I want compensation or my Card lotto vouchers back. Now, remaining 400 Card lotto vouchers are not anymoore in my inventory, either in the game event-House of Cards
    This message was sent to enigmanet@rocketmail.com in reference to Case #: 668269.

Good evening. Please, check your PM. From what you posted here I did not get if you want to complain about the reply you got or you want help with your issue.

EDIT: Hello. Issue has been reported again and reforwarded. As soon as a reply is handed in to me, I will post it here. Thanks for the patience you have for issue to be sorted out.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-18-2018, 11:58 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Please don't forget to provide your in-game name/IGN, server name and number and also screen shots for the issues & problems experienced.

Comment

Working...
    X