Hero Drilling EXP delivery issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Drilling EXP delivery issue

A few times when I have put my party into drilling and they level up it fails to keep the EXP received and reverts to the amount of EXP it had before I put it in drilling. Today it happened again and because it is too late to show you in screenshots i'm at a loss for what I can do to prove this to you. My heroes were about to jump from level 96 to 97 and it was the case when I put them into drilling spots but as soon as I exited drilling they reverted back to lvl 96. I then used time skip scrolls AGAIN, to boost them into level 97. I have noticed this happen ONLY when they are about to level up and who knows how many other times it has happened without me noticing since there is only a small boost per drilling. The only way to notice immediately is to see it level up and then lose the EXP it just gained and go back to its previous total EXP. It is more difficult to notice when it is progressing in total EXP acquired. In a nutshell, I'm being robbed of EXP and its pissing me off a bit.

Good morning Archangel. Issue will be reported for you but please, come with your data (IGN/character name, server name and number). Please, also, read your PM . Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-17-2018, 11:16 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

why someone close this thread? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...e-exp-in-drill i also have this issue and why Archangel50982 created another thread with another name after i posted this issue.

Comment

Hi. The fact someone else opened a thread with almost the same subject or the thread opened by you being closed, hasn't had to be approved by you Wen. If you have the same problem and it was not solved yet or it still appears, please feel free to open a new thread, post in this one or keep posting in the one you say you have already opened. Thank you.

EDIT: Issue has been reported and reforwarded for both. Archangel, I am still waiting for your data (IGN, server name and number) to complete my report. Thank you .
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-18-2018, 11:01 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          Hi. The fact someone else opened a thread with almost the same subject or the thread opened by you being closed, hasn't had to be approved by you Wen. If you have the same problem and it was not solved yet or it still appears, please feel free to open a new thread, post in this one or keep posting in the one you say you have already opened. Thank you.

EDIT: Issue has been reported and reforwarded for both. Archangel, I am still waiting for your data (IGN, server name and number) to complete my report. Thank you .
          Hello. I have replied to the PM you sent to me with my information :3

Comment

Good morning. Info requested added to the report, thank you Archangel .

Comment

Hello. I am back again and this time with screenshots in anticipation of getting screwed by the game again. Here you have them.
              Attached Files

Comment

I know my previous post is not the best. I selected all the screenshots in the order I wanted them posted but the damn post was scrambled and they are out of order.
                The order to view them in should be as follows:

1.) Screenshot of Supreme Oracle Pre-Drilling
                2.) Screenshot of Supreme Oracle Post-Drilling
                3.) Screenshot of Dragon Ruler Pre-Drilling
                4.) Screenshot of Dragon Ruler Post-Drilling
                5.) Screenshot of Golden Queen Pre-Drilling
                6.) Screenshot of Golden Queen Post-Drilling
                7.) Screenshot of Lapsed Eragon Pre-Drilling
                8.) Screenshot of Lapsed Eragon Post-Drilling
                9.) Screenshot of Hellish Wolf Pre-Drilling
                10.) Screenshot of Hellish Wolf Post-Drilling
                11.) Screenshot of Drilling BEFORE Exiting
                12.) Screenshot of Drilling AFTER RE-ENTERING

The times don't lie, the exp bars don't lie.

Comment

Good morning Archangel. I will reforward your issue again, this time with the attached screenshots. Thank you.

Comment

Good evening. I am back again and still mad about this flawed game.
                    Here are more screenshots ENJOY.

Comment

today my hercules is lvl 71, i give him drill and he becomes lvl 72 but later go back to lvl 71. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	428.0 KB
ID:	1946985Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled0.jpg
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	1946986Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Size:	526.8 KB
ID:	1946987
                      IGN: WenZhong
                      Platform: R2Games
                      Server: UB46

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel50982 View Post
                        Good evening. I am back again and still mad about this flawed game.
                        Here are more screenshots ENJOY.
                        Good morning Archangel. I have again reforwarded your problem, issue for which I will probably get an answer tomorrow (it is still weekend, on Monday everyone is back to work). Please also follow the previous suggestion and submit a ticket to support team or update the already sent ticket, in case you have sent it (the update should be a line dropped there mentioning problem is still there and unsolved; add the new screenshots, too). I am coming back here with the reply when this is given to me.
                        WenZhong, I have forwarded your issue, too. Suggestion with submitting a ticket to support team should work in your case as well. Thank you both for your patience this issue to be sorted out.

Comment

today, i give my chaos paladin drill when he is lvl 77, he leveled up but he leveled down. Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	554.1 KB ID:	1947431Click image for larger version  Name:	drill1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	303.9 KB ID:	1947430 i don't know whether you all had fixed it or not? thank you
                          IGN: WenZhong
                          Platform: R2games
                          Server: UB46
                          Browser: Microsoft Edge
                          OS Windows 10

Comment

Hello. I will try to make a resume of the the update I have received, for both, in your PM and give you there all details, for each, separately. The issue you both faced has been checked and verified and they tried to apply a fix. For the loses you both had a compensation will be issued and applied. You will also get all details about that in your PM. Thank you.

Comment

Quick question/concern about this topic. The thing happened again as I leveled my part to lvl 100. Should I post my new set of screenshots here or wait for email reply from ticket? Issue happened at 02/11/2018 server time approximately 21:00.
                              P.S. I just submitted a ticket today as well and have yet to receive a confirmation email which I thought was automatic.

Comment

Working...
                              X