Tycoon bug 21.01.2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon bug 21.01.2018

I have a problem with tycoon! i bought resourses for Super Wheel Vouchers but i didnt get my points in tycoon. Please do something:

ING Hinata
    Server: S289-Ravenswood

Good morning. Issue has been reported.
    EDIT: I will suggest you to submit a ticket to support team, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...;ticket_type=7. Fill in with requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), give a detailed description of what happened (issue, time of occurrence, event you were doing, points in tycoon, resources you got, diamonds you spent if that is the case, etc) and provide and attach screenshots. I would also suggest you to not use diamonds with tycoon, to buy resources I mean, least until your problem and tycoon points issue is solved, to prevent the waste of dias and points not being added . Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-21-2018, 02:21 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

my points in tycoon dont move from 495 445 and i spend on gem and some dia and dont move i restart and same

damir
      UC9 server

Comment

Hello. Please do submit a ticket to support team, here https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all requested data, give details about the problem you're facing and, please, attach screenshots of the tycoon points and of the spent resources (I know it is found as annoying by many but screenshots are a "must", also, for checking, for a proper report and for forwarding the issue, as well). Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X