X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonsouls Inventory will not load and causes game to crash

Hello,
    I have been having an issue in game that I have ignored for some time. When I open up Dragonsouls inventory the page will not load and it causes the game to crash. Before any of you tell me that I have too many Dragonsouls and that they are too many to load and that's what causes the game to crash, I KNOW . I cannot open the inventory to devour any so there is no way to fix that issue by myself. I've been told by other players that they have had the same issue and that they were assisted in having their stuff put into chests and that way the dragonsouls inventory can be loaded with no issue, I need help with that :3

IGN: Archangel007
    Server: 28, Halo's Light
    SCREENSHOT ATTACHED
    dragonsouls inventory will not load and causes game to crash forcing a browser refresh.

Good morning. Issue has been reported for you, as soon as a reply is given to me, I will post it here. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support team, with all the requested data and details like you did here (link to support for ticket submission: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7). Thank you .
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-21-2018, 10:55 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good evening. Last update I received was that your dragonsouls should be working fine now. A confirmation of this being so would be really much appreciated . Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Good evening. Last update I received was that your dragonsouls should be working fine now. A confirmation of this being so would be really much appreciated . Thank you.
        Hello Sidhe.
        I can confirm that my dragonsouls inventory is able to open and load as it should thank you for your help. One thing I immediately noticed is the that my souls were probably deleted and I don't know why. I have less pages of souls then expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel50982 View Post

Hello Sidhe.
          I can confirm that my dragonsouls inventory is able to open and load as it should thank you for your help. One thing I immediately noticed is the that my souls were probably deleted and I don't know why. I have less pages of souls then expected.
          They were merged, because you got to limit of dragonsouls availiable, which was leading to crash. To prevent such thing from happening in future i would advice to 1-click devour dragonsouls once per few days to get rid from low-tier ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

They were merged, because you got to limit of dragonsouls availiable, which was leading to crash. To prevent such thing from happening in future i would advice to 1-click devour dragonsouls once per few days to get rid from low-tier ones.
            Thanks. I was also advised this via PM but thanks nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
            X