Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Missing Diamonds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Diamonds

Hello,
    I supposedly used 6428 diamonds, but I have not the slightest idea where I might have used them
    Could somebody please check that for me?
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing Diamonds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.2 KB
ID:	1946047

Good morning. Please come with server number and name, I only could see the character name from the cropped screenshot you've posted (or come with confirmation it is S295 Whispering Woods - if I can remember it correctly ). I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Provide all requested data, give a detailed description of the issue, attach the screenhots you've taken. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Please don't forget to provide your in-game name/IGN, server name and number and also screen shots for the issues & problems experienced.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
      Sorry, I am an airhead sometimes..it's Chiara, 295 Whispering Woods
      I did submit a ticket also...don't have a lot of hope though *sigh*
      Thank you

PS Your memory is phenomenal! :-)

Comment

Hello whisper . You're not someone to be forgotten. Thanks for coming with the confirmation. I will forward your issue nonetheless, it's still weekend so it will probably be tomorrow I get a reply though. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Please don't forget to provide your in-game name/IGN, server name and number and also screen shots for the issues & problems experienced.

Comment

Working...
        X