Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i haven't collect angel bonus card in hot events after i bond with angel 100 times today, the hot events shows i collect angel bonus card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i haven't collect angel bonus card in hot events after i bond with angel 100 times today, the hot events shows i collect angel bonus card

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.9 KB
ID:	1946863
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UB46

Good morning Wen. Please feel free to address the issue to support team. Among the screenshots you'll attach to the ticket should also be one from your inventory showing the angel cards - which supposedly are there. I'll forward your issue to be checked, too. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i got 6 angel bonus card, how can they believe i didn't collect the angel bonus card from hot events after i bond with angel 100 times?

Comment

Your issue was forwarded Wen and the answer I got until now was "it will be checked'. It is weekend so more probably I will be given a reply on Monday. Please also try to submit a ticket to support and follow the steps and instructions there, as I already suggested. Try also to make up your mind upon what you did - have you collected or you have not those angel cards?! (in first post you say you did not do that but HE showed you did, now you come and say you have collected them?!?; your posts are a bit ... misleading). Thank you for any clarification you'd come with .

EDIT: Update handed in - log checking revealed the angel cards were collected as it follows: one collected at 2018-02-01 19:16:41 the other one at 2018-02-02 20:01:53. I would suggest you to recall if you collected or not those cards and, in case you are sure you did not, to update the already submitted ticket with the required info on how many cards were the ones you supposed to have in inventory before the event and how many at the time event occurred and on the fact you did not collect those two cards from event - which would have increased the number of cards you had in inventory.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 02-05-2018, 05:10 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X