Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today someone is in the local player list in divine war when he is rank 30 in br and it is still not the voting period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today someone is in the local player list in divine war when he is rank 30 in br and it is still not the voting period

Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	440.5 KB
ID:	1946989Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	469.7 KB
ID:	1946990Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	468.5 KB
ID:	1946991Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranking.jpg
Size:	488.5 KB
ID:	1946992
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UB46

Hello Wen. Issue reported, they will be checking it.
    EDIT: As far as I can remember in that Local player list ... there's any player from server who signed up for DivineWar?!? (the Sign-up period is not yet over and closed).
    Last edited by Sidhe; 02-04-2018, 01:42 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So why is he in the local player list?

Comment

Good morning Wen. I will come with an answer when that answer is handed in to me. Until then, remember that spamming, bugging and power-posting won't make that reply or answer come faster so please stop spamming around and bumping all over the forum sections. Please also keep posting your general questions or things you are not sure or you want to find out about in that thread specifically opened for this. Here's also, for refreshing your memory and that "remembering", something to read: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=55. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Here's your answer Wen . The Local player list is for listing any player who "successfully run for Hero or vote" (I think that "vote" clarifies now the BR ranking issue you specified). Please check the screenshot attached, too. Thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	DW for Wen.png
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	1947293

Comment

but that time was the voting period sign up period, my first screen shot has shown. he is not hacking right?
            Last edited by R210496643; 02-08-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X