Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

dw fail

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dw fail

at this moment dw is missing even 23 minutes after finishing and started 37 minutes ago my counter had 60 minutes for dw

42 minutes have passed and I'm still hitting in dw,
    right now I upload screenshots

Comment

there are still 8 minutes left to finish, a little over 1 hour later they say that because they kill as many bosses as people, and they are banning players

Comment

screenshots
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Could you be more specific about what the issue is? And what have you meant by that "they say that because they kill as many bosses as people, and they are banning players"? Please also post your server name and number, it is not visible or can be read from the screenshots you uploaded (I could only see the character's name, MISTICO, but I couldn't get what server it is - S311? S301/300?!). Thank you .

EDIT:
          Starting with this DeW cycle, there is an increase of the time allotted for event, from 40 to 60 minutes. There is also a limit of the amount of gold you can obtain (they set these as improvements with the last update).
          Last edited by Sidhe; 02-11-2018, 05:16 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

if it was an update is fine then sidhe did not know
            and yes is server s311

Comment

Good morning. Glad it was sorted out then . Thread closed.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
              X