Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i can't collect divine war prestige ranking rewards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't collect divine war prestige ranking rewards

today, i can't collect divine war prestige overall ranking rewards. i didn't use the cherubstone and didn't open the Lv6 fusion gem chests. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	393.5 KB
ID:	1948052Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	385.0 KB
ID:	1948053
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Browser: Microsoft Edge
    Server: UB46

Hello Wen. There is nothing wrong with that reward collection. The rewards which can be collected on a daily basis are Faction and Yesterday rewards, (Faction rewards are collectable from Faction Icon and Yesterday Rewards from Rewards Icon). When Divine War is over, starting from tomorrow, you should be able to collect Overall, too. I hope this can be of help with your "unclarities". Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

can you delete this or close this thread ?

Comment

Of course Wen, thread closed.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X