inactive players online 24/7 bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inactive players online 24/7 bug

Recently, I had to go out of town due to my grandmother being in the hospital. I was out for only 1.5 weeks and lost my Guild AND alliance (Mind you, I am on everyday typically). I could have sworn it was 30 days before you loose leadership but I suppose that changed over the years.... Anyhow, the new "leader" of my alliance is some level 76 that is never online but ALWAYS shows as online. At this rate I cannot inherit my alliance back and its really annoying me. Yes, I am positive because he is not the only one it shows as online all the time. There are others that are shown online in alliance but not in my friend list so I know its bugged. I cannot stress how infuriating this is. I can not set DW when needed and miss out on things....PLEASE FIX IT.

Thank you kindly for you time.

Good morning. In order to be of help with your issue, please first post your IGN/character name and server name and number. About losing leadership, (7 days of consecutively being offline brings that), please submit a ticket to support, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Fill in with the required data, give all details about the problem you're facing, attach the taken screenshots for evidence (ss showing you were the leader of the guild and of the alliance, would surely be of help). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I can not provide proof of previous leadership due to having to replace my hard drive a couple months ago; however, I can provide numerous active players that will vouch this has been true for years.

Comment

Good morning. As I have already advised you, please submit a ticket to support team, they are the ones to help you with your problem. In the ticket submitted do not forget to give the requested info about your IGN and server name and number . As for screenshots, provide the ones you can find and give the names of the players who can certify you were the leader of the guild or alliance. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So this was useless to post. Good to know! Thanks

Comment

Hello. Your issue is one that can be solved only by devs or by support team, not by a forum mod. For my report towards support I have asked you to post your IGN and server name and number, which thing you haven't done. So, yes, it can be useless if you do not provide the requested data and info. I, please, kindly ask you to post the needed data and also to submit that ticket, in which to give all necessary details, with or without screenshots attached. Thank you.

Comment

LOL.......

I do not need you to report this issue as it has already been reported....your snarky retorts do not help my belief in the support system....er forum and forum mods rather..

Comment

Good morning. Hmmm ... if you "do not need me to report this issue", please do tell me what's the point of your post here, then. If you just need to vent, there's a whole section in here for that, it's called "Discussion". If you need help, then follow rules of posting in the adequate section with the requested data and info. If you feel like insulting anyone, please restrain yourself from that, it's pointless and it is not helping either, with anything. In case you still need help and guidance with anything, please do stick on the issue, otherwise I'll consider thread closed. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X