Problem with Elemental Zone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Elemental Zone.

When I try to open the Elemental Zone, sometimes don't charge and the screen only shows the level I stay; that happen too with the Raiders Zone.

Game: League of Angels.
    Server: S346.

Good morning. Please, post your IGN too and a screenshot if possible, thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I don't know what's the IGN, but, I upload these screenshots when I try to open homestead and got the black screen twice.

Comment

Hello there. IGN - InGameName, name of your character (though I have now found it out from the screenshots you've posted ). Your issue has been forwarded. Still, until a reply is given back, please try to also follow initial check steps - clear/clean cache, flush DNS, refresh, reboot, switch among browsers used, check flash to be up-to-date, clear cache in flash, etc - they do not make miracle but helps with eliminating these from the equation as reasons for the issue you're facing. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, here https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 and give in detail your data (IGN, server name and number), the issue you're encountering and to attach the ss you have taken. Do not forget to also specify since when the problem appeared or started.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 04-04-2018, 10:56 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Since first day I got that problems, and the funny thing, that happen to my account with the r2 app and two web browsers/networks.

Comment

Hello there. Your Elemental Zone, Homestead and Raiders Zone have been tested and checked and they all work just fine and load, as the ss provided by them show (see the attached pics). So, my thought is there must be something with your system/connection/flash. I have some suggestions for what you could try, I will forward them in your forum PM, please check and read it there. When Homestead was tried it first returned a black screen, for some seconds, but then it loaded fine and showed like it is in the ss attached. From the ss of the Homestead, there's also visible you collected the Daily bonus and you did the other tasks on it ... so, I suppose they are working for you as well? Click image for larger version

Name:	Na Tai ElemZone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	1953657Click image for larger version

Name:	Na Tai RaidersZone.jpg
Size:	217.0 KB
ID:	1953658Click image for larger version

Name:	Na Tai Homestead.jpg
Size:	369.4 KB
ID:	1953659

Comment

I don't believe the system/connection/flash, I try on 3 computer, 2 of them desktop, the other one a portatil, 2 networks/ISP, and two browsers, so, IDK. And when the screen goes black, I have to refresh, sometimes that happen 3 or 4 times, and yes after that Works, but the failure shows even after the system open certain tabs.

Comment

Hello BrVS. As I said, your account has been tested and checked. Checking returned that, the three instances you mentioned as being bugged and not working, worked just fine and loaded. That made me think that maybe the problem is still somewhere on your side. I have some suggestions for what you could try and I will forward them in your forum PM. Please check that, when you have the possibility . We will start from there and if nothing from the forwarded suggestions work, we'll try another approach. Of course, if that is OK with you . Please, check your PM. Thank you.
                EDIT: Please also, take screenshots of the features not working (Elemental, raiders, Homestead), uncropped and with the timestamp visible and and post them here. Thank you.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 04-13-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Check these screenshots, that happen only on browser, same day, diferent hours.

Comment

Hello. From the screenshots you posted, the message page returns, as far as I know, it's the error message you may get with Edge, (or with Firefox or Chrome browsers) on windows10, it shows there's a problem with your internet connection. I have also noticed you're using "InPrivate" feature. Please check forum PM .

Comment

Bueno, como tengo tiempo sin recibir ayuda adicional al respecto, he vuelto a encontrar varios errores que me saltan al usar este juego, tengo tiempo sin usar la aplicación. Veamos, he abierto Homestead, queda la pantalla en negro, y combinada con íconos de esa zona y de la principal. Otra de las cosas es que al abrir esa misma zona del Homestead un cuadro se ve como si fuera una playa, y después más cuadros comienzan a cambiar a esa imagen, aunque en ocasiones se ve un poco en orden esa imagen, hay muchas ocasiones en las que no se ven alineadas. desafortunadamente de eso no tengo capturas de pantalla, y otra de las cosas, y que en realidad es muy molesto, es que al usar el Edge demora en escribir en el chat, pero es una demora desesperante. Ahora tras las últimas actualizaciones he estado notando que el tiempo de carga para algunas partes es de máximo un minuto, eso si no se queda bloqueado el juego y toca actualizar.

Se me olvidaba, el otro día hice la parte del Dark Abyss, y obtuve el tercer lugar, pero al día siguiente el sistema me indicó que no obtuve los puntos necesarios para obtener recompensas (tampoco tengo captura de pantalla), y si esa parte del juego la haces justo al reset del servidor y obtienes los puntos máximos, te quedas con ese lugar, no importa lo que ocurra el resto del día, pero me sacaron del top 20 de esa zona, creí que tuvieron problemas y nos resetearon, pero luego vi que otros con los mismos puntos que yo permanecieron en el ranking, entonces es otra injusticia.

Agrego las imágenes de hoy del Homestead.

Comment

Good morning. Your Elemental Zone issue and Dark Abyss have been reported again and reforwarded. Please try to post in English, for a next post, it makes thigs go smoother and faster. Thank you.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry for the post on spanish, that's only my native language. But today, when I join the quiz the screen don´t show the time and me either, ok?, rejoin two times for show that part, and shortly after three users show double, when I answer the first question the system acept but in the final seconds the avi moves herself to the same answer I choose, and the system took like a wrong answer, the next answer was fine, and the avi don't move, rejoin again, and guess what?: don´t show me and either the next question, reenter the quiz like 4 or 5 times until show all, and the system said I've 3 right answers and 3 wrong, choose another answer, the avi move herself again, and the system took like if I choose the two answers, answers another two questions and is like if I'm not answering anything, well I quit on doing the remanent questions, because this malfunctioning. I'm so tired of that part, and this isn't the first time that happen to me.

And I don't took screenshots, don't have time for all that and trying to answer the quiz, c'mon this is absurd, how is posible that happen?, the same system don't let you choose two answers at the same time.

**update: screenshot of the failure at Homestead:

Click image for larger version

Name:	another fail.jpg
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	1958471
                          Last edited by BrVS; 06-05-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Good morning Na Tai. Screenshots are required for a first check and verification of the issue/problem. Please check your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

De acuerdo, otra vez estoy teniendo fallos con la elemental zone, al dar clic en el simplemente se bloqueó, y tuve que dar refresh a la aplicación, además de que también al querer abrir el homestead la pantalla se quedo en negro. Y por ahora no hay capturas de pantalla, ello es debido a que esos errores no son agradables. El fallo lo sigue mostrando en su aplicación.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fallo de nuevo II.jpg
Size:	493.3 KB
ID:	1964842
                              Last edited by BrVS; 08-10-2018, 10:48 PM. Reason: Edité porqué encontré una captura de pantalla.

Comment

Working...
                              X