Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	309.5 KB
ID:	1949981 .
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UB46
    Browser: Microsoft Edge

Hi Wen. Issue reported, I come with an answer when it is forwarded to me.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hi Wen. Issue reported, I come with an answer when it is forwarded to me.
      how is it?

Comment

Good morning. How is it ... what? Do you still face the same issue? Is that window still stuck or freezes on the screen and you cannot hit again after or collect anything? Do you have to refresh after each hit because that window is stuck there? Have you tried the initial check steps - clean/clear cache and history, clear cache in flash, check if it is up-to-date, switch browsers, refresh game, flush your DNS, reboot your machine or/and modem?
        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-27-2018, 08:16 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

no, i didn't face the same issue and i had cleaned history and cache and thank you.

Comment

You are very welcome wen, I do hope the issue is solved for you.

Comment

Working...
            X