Sylph are not being actived :

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph are not being actived :

I have 14 sylph only 7 of them are active in unbreakable bond. The 7 that are :Ocean sprit ,shadow thorn, Heavenly storm, Leoric, Ocarina, Lannister and Shadow Phantom. The one's that are available but can't active are Forgotten Warrior, Spellcaster, Zeus, Star Mistress, Shadow Seeker and Soul Killer. It's saying when I put icon on that Sylph available but they are not blinking to active them ?? don't understand why I can't please help me with this and Thank you for your time.Brother Cain in whispering woods

Hello. A screenshot of the sylphs in Unbreakable Bond would be needed. If it says Available, in Unbreakable, but the the sylph is not illuminated, then you are only said you have the opportunity to get the sylph which for now is missing. Sylphs need first to be activated/summoned (the moment you have the sylph card) in Sylph Hall, in Divine Realm, after to be illuminated in Unbreakable and only then the sylph is actually there. Check the screenshots attached, too . Click image for larger version

Name:	sylphs available.png
Views:	1
Size:	501.9 KB
ID:	1950477Click image for larger version

Name:	sylphs in sylph hall.png
Views:	1
Size:	785.6 KB
ID:	1950478
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X