trap in twilight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trap in twilight

This player always cheats on twilight command screenshots, the player is dany12 server s311, he captured 3 flags without even moving from the base and killed my teammates there without leaving the base, that's cheating
    Attached Files

Good morning. Please, submit a ticket to support here https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7, that because support and devs are the only ones which can take action, deal with, check and verify the validity of your discovery. Do not forget to attach screenshots and remember also that strong evidence is requested to sustain your statements. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

with all due respect it's the second time I send a ticket and they do not solve anything, I see that only what affects the developers is what they put into practice, and the captures are proofs because for several minutes without moving he cheated base 3 flags and killed 3 of my colleagues and nobody looked when it was done to kill them, the reason is because he did not leave the base, I do not know what more tests they want

Comment

Hello. I am really sorry I cannot do anything else but to redirect you towards support team, as they are (already mentioned that) the only ones that can check, verify, take action against any such kind of situations (for which, as already also mentioned, they need really strong, concrete evidence of the hack/cheat/abuse happening). Please, check your forum PM, too. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X