Lag in game so bad!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag in game so bad!!

Please fix the lag in game on server 192 weeping jungle, server 61 doomstone forest, server 14 alecta triump, lag so bad since 14.. game so heavy to play.. not just me but my friend in same server and other server have same problem.. please do something.. please..

Good morning. Issue has been reported.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thx moderator Sidhe hope can be fix soon

Comment

i have same problem, use mozilla, chrome, clear cookie and cache still have bad lag, slower like turtle.. ub12, R2 platfom, please fix this problem, better dont add server if cant maintain it..

Comment

Good morning bowo, I will reforward your problem again. Please post your IGN and also server number and name in ub12 cluster . Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have the same problem. It takes forever to load or it gets stuck completly. I tried mozilla, chrome, client...

IGN: Syber
            Server" [S295] Whispering Woods

Comment

Server is down now... I have to refresh every 5mins for it to work. Can't access Doomsday Trial at all. If i try it get's stuck loading at 100% and i can't anything except refresh again. If you want us to move to GTArcade you can just stay this nicely. P.S. trying to post this messange i got a verry verry stupid error message "This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 109 seconds.".. Oh well.. after 4 years of R2Games i guess it's time to leave. GTArcade here i come

Comment

Hello Syber. I am really sorry I cannot do more than forward the issue and poke again and again about lag spikes, freezings, returning black screens and slowness of certain servers. Devs are being told and they are informed about all these problems. Let's hope they'll find where the problem is and they'll also find a solution for that to make it work.

Comment

Could not play either this morning, miniclient after log in shows only black screen, atm using chrome but verry laggy. Reinstaled the miniclient, version is Upto-date, same thing. GTArcade have same problems seems.
                  http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1304038-1-1.html Since it's just a content that You pass on to us from GTArcade, the problem is there.Waiting for compensation which, I doubt will be a resonable one. Clicking a feature sometimes freezes the game and must refresh. Pls don;t tell me clear cookies, I'm in IT biusiness since 2003. I have tryed everything .S39 Archangel, GOKUZ.
                  Last edited by M_Alexandru; 03-23-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Hello. No, I was not going to suggest any of the things you thought of and mentioned. Even if I am not working in the IT business, I do have a clue about the issues here and I am aware of the fact it won't be solved following any of the initial check steps. All I am saying is that problem has been already signaled and reported to devs, they are aware of the issue (which is not, as you already noticed, present only on r2 platform) and they are trying to find where and why the problem occurred and what it can be done for solving it. All I am also asking is your patience for that to happen. I am not going to cover things and tell you it will be solved like by miracle, it'll take time and it'll bring frustration and annoyance. As soon as any news reach me, I will post them here. I will also pass the request for a compensation to be issued, for all the problems caused.

Comment

Mini client still Black screen.

Comment

2-nd. The pic is another but have same problems. Can't upload pictures
                        Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 03-23-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

so the problem not from my browser, coz i also use mozilla and chrome, that same problem lag so bad move super slow.. first i was think this only my problem but looks somebody have same problem like mine..

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                            2-nd. The pic is another but have same problems. Can't upload pictures
                            Good morning Enigma, please make it clear what the problem is because the SS you uploaded doesn't have anything to do with the issue here, it shows a mail for confirming a transaction for a recharge. For the loading server problem please take a screenshot of that.

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                            Mini client still Black screen.
                            You mentioned you're using miniclient. I'd suggest quit using it because it was many times specified it doesn't get any assisstance for the time being and try to switch to a browser, instead. Servers were monitored and they load fine for now on any browser tested (Opera, Chrome, Edge, Mozilla; icons respond and open in due time, there's a bit of lag like in 2 up to 5 seconds in response, like on any other server). Please check again and tell us if there's still black screen returned or any error message gotten. Thank you. Click image for larger version  Name:	S39.png Views:	1 Size:	304.2 KB ID:	1951901

Comment

IGN: Micky
                              Server: S14 alecta triumph

move still very slow in browser mozilla or chrome.. looks they not fix yet..

mozilla.. lag.. open icon take a very long time to open.. when try move the char is so slow to move..
                              chrome.. lag.. like to crash in middle..

what browser i must use..

other player also have same issue with me.. use that browser also lag and crash..
                              Last edited by xander_my_city; 03-24-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X