Lag in game so bad!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xander_my_city View Post
    so the problem not from my browser, coz i also use mozilla and chrome, that same problem lag so bad move super slow.. first i was think this only my problem but looks somebody have same problem like mine..
    Good morning. All three servers you mentioned are being monitored and issue with lag spikes is known by devs. I will poke again about that and reforward the issue - it's weekend and another answer it's probably to be on Monday . Until it gets to be solved there's nothing I can suggest than to try again and again to follow those initial check steps, to check and assure flash is up-to-date and also clear cache in it, to switch browsers and try the one which comes to be and provide a better game playing (for me, for example, the best until now proved to be Edge and Mozilla). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Till when i must play with this lag??! use mozilla or chrome have same lag, so slow after click some icon, slow respon... slow all thing.. if you cant maintain well dont add other server.. Fix this!

IGN: Song Ji Hyo
      Server: S61 doomstone forest

Comment

Hello there. It has already been reported innumerable time, I will bump it in again. It is extremely annoying and frustrating, I agree, and as a player I am experiencing the same things as you do. Still, until a fix is applied, the only things that can be done to ease it for a bit is to follow the so hated initial check steps (clear/clean cache and history, flush DNS, reboot, reroute, clean/cache in flash, switch browsers, etc), that especially after the weekly update occurrence. To capture lag in a screenshot is almost impossible but still some video capture of the times lag or lag spikes appear would be of real help (they will be requested as such; when they do appear or they are more frequent, what events or during which dailies, which icons when you try to open return lag or load slowly, etc). Also, please submit a ticket to support, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Give all the details you have, attach the video captures/records too, do not forget about adding all the requested data about IGN/character, server name and number. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

is was not different if do as you say (clear/clean cache and history, flush DNS, reboot, reroute, clean/cache in flash, switch browsers, etc).. well looks not just me have this problem.. if devolp not fix this soon.. some ppl will leave this game coz i with some ppl already talk about this when we play.. play this game give so much trouble in.. i feel bad for you as moderator coz you do was just follow up the gamers problem to devolp but the devolp not correcting what the problem you (moderator) just like middle person.. no wonder some moderator quit as moderator.. i also knew some player as moderator before..

IGN: Mick
          server: S14 alecta triumph

Comment

Hello there. At this point, all I can do is to add your server to the list (. I will ask for a monitoring, maybe, to see where this comes for and why it is so persistent, but, as you mentioned already the ones to check, and apply anything it can be thought of, are the devs. I still hope it will get fixed though and you all will continue to enjoy playing. It will also be of help if you all would submit tickets, giving there all details about the issues. Again, I know it is not an easy job to "catch" lag in a screenshot, the most efficient way is to video record at least some moments like in when you try to open an event or an icon, during some dailies or daily events, etc. but it will also help with the tickets you would submit.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 03-31-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Good morning. All three servers you mentioned are being monitored and issue with lag spikes is known by devs. I will poke again about that and reforward the issue - it's weekend and another answer it's probably to be on Monday <- look already tuesday and still lag like hell.. well i think if i like more that a week then i think i will leave this game, coz no fun at all.. only have bug everywhere.. lag like sail.. just glad can play this game more that 4 years

Comment

Hello there Mick. I am sincerely and honestly not pleased and neither happy with the situation you are facing. Issue has been forwarded again and again and from what we can do by means of forum, it has been done. As I already said, what we can continue to do is to not "bear" this or let it be ignored. But, I will also need your help with that - it is annoying but less annoying though then the way playing the game has become for you lately. It is requested to come with IGN, server name and number and to also try to capture at least some of the events or features or dailies or icons in the game at the moment you are trying to open or to access them (I mean to ss what message they return or what causes to the game to do or return). It is also a sort of a request to submit tickets to support with the same details (to which, please add your location, too) and with ss (in case you have or you can get them) attached. They have also asked if there are also another players experiencing this and if they are, please suggest them to do the same thing - submit a ticket and post their data (IGN,server name and number) in this thread too. Please check your PM for some extra details . Thank you.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 04-03-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Hello there. I am coming again, with a request this time, for all of you. As I already said in previous replies and posts, catching lag in a screenshot almost resembles Mission Impossible. But, there is a way to prove it exists and that is not just usual common lag all servers face (I refer to those few seconds in the delay of response from the server in some events, or with some quests or tasks we have to perform n game). You can catch it in a video record of all these - perfoming daily tasks and quests, opening icons,accessing events, etc., while you are playing. So, please, try to get that video then submit a ticket to support https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7, ticket to which you have to attach the video taken. Do not also forget to give your data (IGN, server name and number; your location, too, if possible).

The more do this, the faster things can move towards the wanted direction, speed up the process of checking and searching for a solution and return the expected results. I am asking you all this, in spite of knowing it will be perceived as frustrating and annoying because support need to see there are more than a few players, dispersed on different servers, who are facing this; they will feel and treat it as being individual player issue which can commonly be solved by following the initial check steps already mentioned so many time here . A video showing some gameplay that captures the lag, from more people who will start sending in tickets, will determine support to see it's not just a couple of people having a problem. Thank you in advance, for all help provided with this.

Comment

Working...
                  X