• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event code from the easter smash-out

Charactername: Aiune
    Server: S118
    Problem: non-working event codes

Smashed some eggs, got some codes, use 1 code for LoA1 (yes, double-checked it was for the correct game) and entered the code, and I get an error message stating:
    Event Code exceeded valid attempts.

Great job giving out codes that does not work

Good morning. Please address it to support, here, https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Complete with all the requested data info (IGN, server name and number), take a screenshot of the error code returns and of the code you got from event page and attach them to the ticket. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

good. morning. Charactername: ZUMENTAS
      Server: S27
      Problem: non-working event codes

DID event 2; got code for LOA1 (yes, double-checked it was for the correct game) and entered the code, and I get an error message stating:
      Event Code exceeded valid attempts.
      How it could be, when I I did not used it at. all ?
      Screenshot ? For God sake, what does it helps, when codes given are buggy?

Despite. all that buggy LOA1, Happy Easter for. everyone...
      Last edited by Zumentas; 03-31-2018, 04:29 AM. Reason: where is my. screenshot s?

Comment

The event is bugged and you guys are lying to us. On the event 02 today i entered the correct answer and said i was wrong.
        IGN: Moxxi
        Server: s249 ? ua72

Last edited by rcreaper02; 03-31-2018, 01:27 AM.
        "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Zumentas S27
          hey , guys, it is time. for. big compensation , how dare you make jokes. from. us. ?
          Got again code for LOA , somehow ... again the same history - code exceeded valid attempts announcement on my first trying to get anything ...
          Do you again require proofs or will acknowledge, that all your easter event is buggy as hell ?

Comment

Hi Zumentas. Sometimes the platform events can be a bit finicky. We on the forum don't have a way to check your code, or see exactly why it's not working for you. What you need to do when a code is not working when it should be working is take a screenshot of the error message, as you have done, and copy the code, and send both in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support.

What support can do for you, that we cannot do on the forum, is check the code, then check your account to see why you can't redeem it, and then either issue you a new code, or send you the rewards manually.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Since easter smash out come i get a code but the code i got cant use!!! "event code exceeded valid attempt" what the **** i got new code but why i cant use it!!! also why you give random code in first attempt (the spin thing)!!! the code i got was not the game i play.... also FIX THE LAG!!!.. turtle was way fast in move compare the LAG in game.. click some icon must wait more than 10 minute or more to open.. loading take 30 minute more...

IGN: Song
              Server S61 doomstone

Comment

Hello. As it was already said, the platform event is not in our hand as mods to check or change or modify that is why we suggest you to address the issue to support by submitting a ticket to which to also attach the screenshots adequately. As for the "event code exceeded valid attempts" that might be because you have tried to use, for the same account, more than a code in a day (at least this is what I have come to know and it happened to me after I had tried the event; first code went OK but the second I couldn't use on the same character; you can use it on another character though or simply wait until tomorrow and try to use it on the same character you are interested in - only that to be one playing on r2 platform). Related to the extreme lag you experience on the server, it has been reported already, and not only once (I have already replied to you in the corresponding forum thread opened for that). Unfortunately, that is also something it cannot be fixed or solutioned by forum mods. What we can do is to bump in the issues continuously until we get replied; the checking and fixing it though it's entirely up to the devs.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                X