Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 Easter Smash-Out event bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Easter Smash-Out event bugged

was playing the event today, and when doing the event 02, after chosing the game, and seing the differences on the image, i answered. 7 but your event said i am wrong. Well, they are 7 difference in the image. i answered correct, so i want my reward.
    down there are two screenshots i took of this. one with my answer and another with the 2 images with the 7 differences marked.
    i think you guys should fix this by giving another attempt and fixing the event to the right answer, or give a working excelent pack code.
    IGN: Moxxi
    Server: s249 Sentinel City - ua72
    Happy Easter

"A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Good evening. Spreading around the same issue in new threads won't help with anything. As already suggested, please address the issue to support, submitting a ticket (that particularly because they can check the issue, the event itself and send the rewards manually if it proves there is anything wrong). Fill in with all the requested details related to IGN, server name and number and also attach the screenshots you have taken. Thank you.
    The link to support is here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So you guys saw it but said nothing. lmao
      I made a new post, cause one of you guys answered to the person who had posted and issue before me, but didn't said anything about my post, so i made a new thread.
      And... lol your copy paste answer shows how you guys work.
      Lol "because they can check the issue, the event itself and send the rewards manually if it proves there is anything wrong" If it proves there is anything wrong? Oh for ** sakes, are you blind? there are 2 screenshots about the event that is NOT working properly, you enter the right answer and tells you it's wrong, i tried it with another account and got the same wrong answer while answering 7.
      You guys got accounts, participate in the event, enter the right number of differences and see if it's working properly or not.

Comment

Sidhe's answer was appropriate for your issue with this event. Forum Moderators have nothing to do with platform events, and most of us don't even participate.

After playing around with 7 different accounts, today's 02 event registered the correct answer as C. 6. You can pm me if you want the code, unless you want to just try again tomorrow since you can only redeem one code from this event. Unfortunately, as it is the weekend, there is no one available to fix this event until Monday, at the earliest, which would be too late anyway since it doesn't help you today, nor would you get the attempt back even if it could be fixed today. Therefore, if you are having an issue with the platform event, contact support, where they can test their event themselves and issue you a new code to fix a broken one, or just mail you your rewards.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you Memory Lane for your answer.

Comment

memorylane, you mean if i got the answer for event 02 correct at day 1, i can get a code for league of angels and if i got the answer for event 02 correct at day 2, i won't get the code for league of angels?

Comment

If you got the correct answer, you get a code for whatever game you selected in the drop down menu. You can only use one code of each type per character, so if you already got a code for LoA, and used it, you don't need anymore.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X