Divine War - Voting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine War - Voting

Still cannot vote in Divine War - its now 4-4-2018 at 9:57am.
    Anyone else got same problem ?

Hello. Can you post your IGN, server name and number and an uncropped screenshot to check and see what the issue is? Thank you.

EDIT: By any chance, is there still 04.04.2018, the day? As I think there is still Sign-in period there, which will not allow you to vote, just not yet. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	1952955
    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-04-2018, 05:00 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ok I'll wait until tomorrow and see whether I can vote.
      Wish the help was more informative.

Comment

I am sorry you perceived the reply as being "less informative" or not as informative as you expected it to be. Maybe this will make things a bit more clear .
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.png Views:	2 Size:	107.0 KB ID:	1952962 There is a full world out there, full of information which is just waiting to be searched for and picked up . Please check your PM, too.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X