Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Disciple Skill bug.

Hello,
    can you guys tell me how much time do you need to fix Golden Disciple round skill bug , that thing doesnt do damage at all in the round skill. Would be good if you guys look in this issue and solve this as I didnt wasted 40 k dias in last navi just for a bugged skill.

IGN : xTamz
    server : s236 silverwood
    r2

Hello. She is still not fixed and neither can I give you a deadline for her fix to be applied. What I can, still, is to suggest you to try the temporary fix it was found by others, who else have her (that only in case you can afford that, it is extremely expensive because it asks for a big amount of resources). You can try to upgrade her skill to over +11/+30 upgrade (her upgrade skill must go over +11 level/+30 upgrade); the upgrade has to be done using blessed stones, not by ascension or by inheriting from another hero. The ones who tried that say it made her work as it was supposed to. Once again, you could try this temp fix, or you can just wait for the devs to apply the fix they're working on.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

oki I got it , Starting from "ZERO" again will certainly cost a lot . Dont you think if would be good that you refund the money I invested on her rather that putting more rss till lv 36 (because she is lv 36 in my char ) . .

Comment

Hello there. "Starting from zero", as you said, it was solely a suggestion and a temporary solution found by others who got the hero and tested what it could be done to make her work. I have underlined it is just a suggestion you can choose to follow or drop it and wait for the devs to find and apply a fix, which will eventually happen. I can relate to your being frustrated with the whole situation, still I am not the one who can tell you anything about being refunded or compensated because it is not mods who can issue compensations or rewards or refunds in game .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

dasnt work GD Round skill...please fix it
          s273
          Nova

Comment

Hello Terny. I only suppose it is just healing and nothing more.I can only suggest you to try to recalibrate her, like in switch her place with a back up hero; sometimes swapping back and forth works and does the trick. You can give it a try, there's nothing you can lose doing that. I have also to remind you that the upgrade should have been done using blessed stones, not by inherit/ascension. Meanwhile I will make a report for you and for xTamz. Still, I have to ask you both to also submit a ticket to support, here https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 and to attach the ss or the battle logs links you might have, to show the issue your GD is encountering. Thank you.

Comment

My Golden Disciple is level 34 (over 30) and the 1st round skill is not working. I did notice that if I am in Clash of Might and change the "party" position of my GD then her skill comes back......temporarily until I leave Clash of Might. I have to change party position again for the skill to return....WOW and LOL. Please keep us informed on status. I have already submitted a ticket.

Comment

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, changing places with the back up hero helps only temporarily. After a while, the 1st round skill does not work, as onlyquester wrote to you. please fix it.

Comment

Moderator, please keep us updated on GD glitch..... it's affects combat with higher level player and its frustrating when you spend a good amount of resources on a strong hero and the hero does not work properly.

Comment

Sooo stupid me, people say to reset skill to zero, what am I missing how would you do that?

Comment

Good morning,

The issue with GD's round skill not working is known and it's being worked on for a fix, any update or news about it will be posted for you here as soon as it reaches me. For now, the only solutions found are the temporary fixes found by players who have tested and tried them. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with your data and a description of the problem, with ss attached, eventually (they will be of great help) - it will make easier to track, individually, each issue.

Comment

Hello Moderator: I have submitted ticket and I suspect others have also. I understand why the common response is to asked us to provide a screen shot.
                        I know that screen shots are helpful for LoA support. I also understand that they work when one can show a "missed" action.

The problem with the GD "no 1st round" skill issue is that YOU CAN NOT document it or capture it on a screen shot. You, the developers, players and I know that the skill is not happening
                        and because it is not happening a screen shot can not be captured. If there is a way to do a screen shot for the GD problem, please explain.

Thank you for allowing us to vent. Understand the frustration of paying for something and not getting the benefit.

Kind Regards
                        Onlyquester
                        S33 Metatron's Edict, player: nama

Comment

I have not asked you really for a ss, I have asked you for the post of your data, INDIVIDUALLY, and submit a ticket to support so that we can track the issues with GD one by one. All the suggestions here were forwarded only as temporary fixes, solutions found by players who tried, tested and found a temp fix for the round skill not working. Venting is all right, expressing frustration allowed and expected, as well. Any solution I would know or find about will be posted here. Until a permanent fix will be applied exchanging ideas and venting is the best we can do .

Comment

I sent the ticket Saturday. I suspect a response will arrive soon. I will keep you all posted.

Comment

Hello. Thank you for updating me, I do hope it is gonna be solved soon and hero would work as it is supposed to.

Comment

Working...
                              X