Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bug with runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug with runes

today after merge i dont have access at runes system. I try to insert from rune sympbl in char icon and immidently trnsferm me on banner system. Please can you help me ?
    As i see alot of ppls has this issue. No one has access at runes system .

server 153
    AtlaS
    Last edited by R245382393; 04-18-2018, 01:29 PM.

Hello. Try to do Rune by accessing it via Daily Loot >> Rune - devo tab, press Go >> it opens Char, >> there use Rune button next to Amulet >> it opens the Rune window where you can choose 1-click or Upgrade and it will work.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i try all these but still goes on banner system, nothing works to find runes system,

Comment

Please try, the steps I have mentioned, for now it seems the only way possible to do it, until it is fixed. That or trying a lot of times to enter via Char but it will drive you crazy until it opens the Rune window. So, entering it via Daily Loot is the fastest and the working way, too, for the time being.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

That is not Work for me cant do my runes

Comment

Working...
          X