Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today when i click rune icon, it shows me banner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today when i click rune icon, it shows me banner.

today when i click rune icon Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	1953987 , it shows me banner. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	1953988
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UB46

Hello Wen,
    I have already explained in other threads that you can do Rune, once a day, and get those devo points, via Daily Loot. Enter it, press Go button next to Rune, it opens char where you press the little Rune button next to Amulet and Rune window opens and makes Rune doable.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i pressed the rune button which the first screenshot shows but it shows me banner and i haven't even do rune today.
      Last edited by R210496643; 04-19-2018, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Hello there. I have just checked again and tried Rune from both instances (via Daily, via Rune from Char icon and via Char through Banner) and it seems like it works fine now. Please re-try it and let me know if it works for you as well.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 04-19-2018, 10:04 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

it works now

Comment

Hello. Happy it got sorted out and it works just fine now .

Comment

can closed this thread?

Comment

Working...
              X