No announcement yet.

Merge Update - 19/4/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with the ud9 merger have been forwarded. We are currently waiting for feedback, and will let you know if we get any updates prior to the fix.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Issues with the ud9 merger have been forwarded. We are currently waiting for feedback, and will let you know if we get any updates prior to the fix.
      Thank you very much for reply
      Aronia( ud9 )
      I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

Thank you for finally a reply. However, ud9 has been broken since Thursday April 19 the day of the merge. Isn't there anyone who checks to make sure merge was successful? based on the number of active players of the pre-merge servers, ud9 should have 100 or more players. It took over three days to get any recognition of the issue, so we are very frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          Hello,
          What is still not working Riley? The server? Is it not loading? You cannot login? Or it's one of the quests/events in game?
          If it is server loading issue, please post a screenshot of the error message you are getting. Thank you. I need your help with posting ss for events not working, too. They are requested for the reports I am forwarding.

EDIT: Server has been checked, it returns no error message on loading and we could login just fine. Check the ss attached. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1954342**[/ATTACH]
          Please try to clean/clear cache and history, refresh game and browsers, switch browsers, reboot your machine, flush DNS - it is a must, even if it is annoying, especially with the merge issues lately. Tell me if it works after and you can load server. In case it still doesn't work, please post a ss of the issue you are encountering when you try to login.
          the problem its not to log in ther server its refreshing every sec u cant do any devotion points u cant collect any resurces u cant upgrade etc everything resseting if u try to remove something gem items u lose br cus u cant use it more or desapear ther its a big problem with the server

thx my regards

Comment

It is distressing and upsetting for me as well as it is for you. All I can do is pushing and forwarding your issues and waiting for a reply from support team and devs. It has been forwarded, constantly, since the issue appeared. Any news or update will appear, I post it here.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for forwarding the issue. I would encourage you or any other moderator to login to ud9 and experience the problems directly. There is no problem to login, but you cannot do any event. Even modifying party or synthing is dangerous because moving gear sometimes causes it to disappear. Synthing sometimes causes the synthed object to disappear. The broken behavior is always changing. For example I couldn't get any tycoon points, then I could get some points but only for certain materials but couldn't figure how I got those points, now it is blank and gives resources list error. Sometimes the event gives an error message, sometimes not. As others have said, it looks like the server is constantly doing reset. Devotion is always reset to 0 after doing any activity.

Comment

Originally posted by R292720904 View Post

the problem its not to log in ther server its refreshing every sec u cant do any devotion points u cant collect any resurces u cant upgrade etc everything resseting if u try to remove something gem items u lose br cus u cant use it more or desapear ther its a big problem with the server

thx my regards
                Somebody else from my server having issue's on the server you have reported with no issue. Even if he can log in, obviously something is still very wrong with the server. 5 days into Merge that nobody asked for, and your paying customers are the ones suffering.

Comment

Finally able to log in after jumping through the many hoops I was FORCED to do just to play. Now I wish I was locked out again, because not a single thing works...not one. 5 days after a money grab merge...and customers who pay for this game have been F**KED....email sent to better business bureau here in US a few minutes ago. Tomorrow it will be to the local news... Will post link all over this forum if the story gets picked up.

Comment

please pass along to your inept higher beings and developers. Thanks.

Comment

couple hours 23/04/18 and I still waiting

Comment

Hello. Last update forwarded is that ud9 issues have been solved, servers should work normally now, all events and quests and features should have got fixed. If that is not happening, still, please, come here with an update on that so that I can forward it. Thank you. Compensation for all the trouble and inconveniences is to be issued in game.
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for the update. If seems like the fix was relatively quick once it was actually looked into. If this is indeed the case I would hope that after any future mergers the developers and/or moderators would login to the new servers and to some quality control testing to make sure all is working. In the case of ud9, it was broken from the moment we could login after the merge and it's clear no one verified the success of the merge.

Comment

ever since the merger has happened everyday ive lost all my devotion that ive done and now this morning i do craft master log log into game and all my points have disappeared gone and i cant get them points back because i dont have enough craft cards to do them again either you put my points ive got back or you give me all my craft cards back that ive used to get the points i had i had 15k .

IGN superman.s260
                            SERVER: ue1

Comment

Hello. In order to help you forward the issue, please post a ss of the problem you are encountering. Thank you.

Comment

sidhe i dont have a screenshot because i didnt expect all my craft points 2 vanish and to top it off i lost all devotion yet again r2 need 2 compensate everyone for there failed merges and the constant issues us as customers shouldnt have to take a screenshot everytime b4 they wanna use an y of there stuff 2 prove that they used it just go look on the records not you but r2 have all this information to see who has used stuff in events

Comment

Working...
                                X