Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Merge Update - 19/4/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Merge Update - 19/4/2018

Dear players,

We delay on opening mergers due to technical problems encounter. The devs and the IT departments are currently working on debugging the affected servers. They estimate it may take a couple hours more. There will be a compensation delivered later, when the problems encountered are fixed.
    Thank you all for your continued patience and we apologize for any inconvenience created. If there is any further updates, we will let you know here.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

thank you for letting us know

Comment

A couple of hours like tomorrow ?

Comment

A few hours lets hope so. It usually takes more
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

I do not have an exact time-frame for the end of it or of the issues/problems fixed but as soon as any update or info is handed in to me I will post it here.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            I do not have an exact time-frame for the end of it or of the issues/problems fixed but as soon as any update or info is handed in to me I will post it here.
            R2 probably must change the devs team and hire some pros since they cant finish a merge on time

Comment

no wb lost attempts @ expo

Comment

shouldnt have merged my server to begin with - NONE of us wanted it - u $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ hungry arses need to keep yer slimy paws off of servers that dont want merges and need to ask the players on it if they want a merge or not. why dont u freaking fix cs - something that everyone keeps asking for to be fixed - rather than doing stupid mergers that people dont freaking want

Comment

The devs has made a decision to merge the servers. THe players were not even asked about the situation. You've spoiled the game area for plenty of players, worsened the positions and can't even do your work properly. You do not respect the players from the countries from different time zones and actually make them to miss the day. Showing no respect you ask for patience. Don't you notice any contradictions there?

Comment

UPDATE: Dear players, merge is done and finished, servers are back and working. We are sorry for all the inconvenience created and we thank you for all the patience you showed while waiting for issues to be fixed.

REMINDER: Do not forget to collect the Server Merge Pack. Check the upcoming events, enjoy playing .
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-19-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

its now 19:18 my time GMT, So Im about to miss TA, then quiz, the wyrm race bonus time. This merge is a complete joke. Why are there people playing on my server yet I cant get in ?

Comment

For me it just worked.

I thought the old player's name was changed, not the new ones. made one on another server to get a name change card on my main to change name. "-.- why was this changed opposite? Only good thing about the merge was changing name. Now there's nothing good in it. "-.-

I want the name change card. made a character on other server on purpose, and it's stated on your rules about teh merge, so i want that rename card.

"Character Name & Guild Name
                        1. When there are two or more character names that are similar, each of the characters will be given a suffix (e.g.: Marina.S1). These players will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
                        2. When there are two or more guild names that are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix (e.g.: Rex.S1). The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail."
                        Last edited by rcreaper02; 04-19-2018, 01:56 PM.
                        "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

i dont know what you mean but i cant Login.

Comment

Hello R2 games, my old friend
                            I've come to talk with you again
                            Because a vision softly creeping
                            Left its seeds while I was sleeping
                            And the vision that was planted in my brain
                            Still remains
                            Within the sound of a fail merge again
                            Last edited by NikitaSkye; 04-19-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Can't log in either...

Comment

Working...
                              X