No announcement yet.

Merge Update - 19/4/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and to prove that i played it i have this screenshot that shows perfect philosopher stone that after events dont stack http://prntscr.com/ja4ebc and here is more prove http://prntscr.com/ja6b26

follow up from message above
    ign superman.260
    merged server ue1 original server 260

kind regards
    aaron
    Last edited by aaron.wall2014; 04-25-2018, 05:52 PM. Reason: because i want my craft point put back on as i was going for the event

Comment

Hello. The ss you posted, please do not edit/crop them. It is needed uncropped and time-stamped ss of the issue. Also, I'd suggest you to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Fill in with the requested data (IGN, server name and number), provide a description of the issue and give details about it, attach the ss you have (once again, uncropped and time-stamped). They will look into it and check. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Well im going 2 say this once and once only r2 you have 1day to give me everything back for tycoon points so you better hurry up uve totally screwed up my server you taken from others but yet other servers are fine. Get it sorted and there better be some hugh major compensation to everyone on the ue1 server

server ue1

Comment

Hello. Your issue has been forwarded and reported superman. I cannot give you any other answer than the one I have already given. Please follow the suggestion I've forwarded and address the issue to support team, as well, they and devs are the ones who can check and resolve your problem. Please also attach the ss you do not want to post here to the ticket you will submit. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello again. Issues with AE unlimited attempts to attack, tycoon points reset, daily loot quests reset, CM points reset on ue1 have been confirmed and the last update I got is that they have been fixed/solved, too. There is still a period of observation for the whole cluster to see if there is any other problem which might affect it. In case there is anything that should not work as supposed to, please keep us informed and updated here so that we can forward and report that. A compensation will be issued and sent after the period of observation ends, and that will probably be tomorrow, the 27th of April. Any official announcement will be made here to keep you updated. Thank you.

Comment

R2 need 2 get my points put on my account 2day ive lost so many points because of r2's incompetence so hurry up i want whats is rightfully owe 2 me and more because of r2's failure. Now hurry up times running out

Comment

Working...
              X