No Rename Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Rename Card

So my server was merged, against everyone's will. and since was going to happen, i made a character on one of the other merging servers with the exact same name, so i could change my character's name. Funny thing, the merge happened, and my main character's name did not changed, which was the only good thing about the merge.

I made a character on other server on purpose to get the "Name Change Card" but didn't got it. and according to your statement, i should get a name change with the server sufix and a card on each character with the same name.

Multiple Characters
    Multiple characters for one account will not be combined with each other, your character remains with whichever server you login to access him/her.
    For example, suppose S1 merges with S2 and you have a character on each. When you login to S1, your character will be whichever character you had before on S1; and the same for when you login to S2.

Character Name & Guild Name
    1. When there are two or more character names that are similar, each of the characters will be given a suffix (e.g.: Marina.S1). These players will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
    2. When there are two or more guild names that are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix (e.g.: Rex.S1). The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.

By following your rules, the rename card is mine but i didn't got it, so i find it only fair if you (the people responsible) handle me the "Name Change Card"

Thank you!

Moxxi - s249-Sentinel City
    "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

I know, it is posted in the wrong place, didn't reposted it on the support area again to not be spamming.

Comment

Have you checked in-game mail? If yes and its not there, you should contact support about this issue.

Comment

Nope, i didn't got anything on my mail. The name change occured on the "new" character i created with the same name and it has the mail with the card, but did not occured on my main character, where it should have happened as well. that was why i had created the new character on one of the other merging servers.
        I only ask for them to do what they say they do. That's all. i just want the name change card.

as you can noticed here the small character i created before the merge got its name changed and you see the mail where it has the name change...

but on my main character, where supposedly should have been renamed "Moxxi.ua72" it did not happened, nor got any name change card.
        Last edited by rcreaper02; 04-20-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Hello rcreaper. Please contact support by submitting a ticket, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Give all necessary details related to your data (IGN, server name and number), provide a detailed description of the issue you've encountered like you gave in here and attach the taken screenshots of the in-game mail, uncropped and with a timestamp if possible, for both your chars. I will also forward your issue but it's already almost weekend so most probably it will have to wait until Monday for a reply. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            Hello rcreaper. Please contact support by submitting a ticket, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Give all necessary details related to your data (IGN, server name and number), provide a detailed description of the issue you've encountered like you gave in here and attach the taken screenshots of the in-game mail, uncropped and with a timestamp if possible, for both your chars. I will also forward your issue but it's already almost weekend so most probably it will have to wait until Monday for a reply. Thank you.
            Done that. Thank you Sidhe

Comment

Thank you too . I do hope it is gonna be solved and sorted out for you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

It's been two weeks since i sent the ticket, still haven't got an answer, any way to do a reminder, or i have to send all over again?

Comment

Hello rcreaper. I know it's been already a long time since you submitted the tickets. There were some delays with the ticket system which we hope they won't appear again. I will place a reminder for you , again. Please check and read your forum PM, too. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X