Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

because the round skill in the golden disipule is not activated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because the round skill in the golden disipule is not activated

in the reset I made the change from the evolution of the genesis to golden disciples and its skill of each round is not activated since then

Hello: check out the other forum screen regarding the golden disciple 1st round skill. Many are frustrated. Though there is no fix for the issue at this time, there are some pointers that players have discovered. However, there is NO LoA FIX yet. We are told that LoA is worker on it. Also, if you have not submitted a ticket, you may want to do so.....that documents to the developers that many are complaining. Unfortunately, a screen shot is not doable because you can not capture when an action does not occur.....like in the lost of a 1st round skill.

Comment

Hello. As I have already mentioned in your post onlyquester, that the temp fixes found are indeed what players who have the hero tested and tried so that to have its round skill working. I cannot suggest you to do anything else different from that , unfortunately, for the time being. As soon as it will be fixed it will be made an announcement and I will also let you know about that.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: BB76
        Server S114 Raven's Gaol / ub37
        Platform: R2

Got Golden Disciple in previous Navi king (March I guess)
        Round skill does not work but regular skill does work. been over a month, sending tickets to you guys yet you do not respond. 5 tickets so far !.

http://ub37-loa.r2games.com/shar ... Id=1245adf5e834bcf3

Comment

Originally posted by 1749343058677462 View Post
          in the reset I made the change from the evolution of the genesis to golden disciples and its skill of each round is not activated since then
          Please, post your data (IGN/character name, server name and number) so that your GD issue can be reported. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            Hello. As I have already mentioned in your post onlyquester, that the temp fixes found are indeed what players who have the hero tested and tried so that to have its round skill working. I cannot suggest you to do anything else different from that , unfortunately, for the time being. As soon as it will be fixed it will be made an announcement and I will also let you know about that.
            those temp fixes (lv 31+ and backup spot) don't fix it permanently.
            when will this be permanently???

Comment

Hello there. As soon as the fix, a permanent one, will be found and applied, an official announcement will be made so that all players will know about that. For the time being, the issue is still being worked on.

Comment

s273
                Nova
                Golden disciple 1st round skill does not work properly. I wrote to you about this 18/04 abd 22/04. however you did not fix it.
                http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...iple-skill-bug

Comment

Good morning Terny. I am aware the GD round skill is not yet fixed and yes, I do know exactly the dates you have made your posts about that. Your GD problem has been reported and you have been added to the list. However, I want to remind you that it's not mods in forum who can apply fixes or correct broken features, nor that they can make things happen faster, as by miracle. What I can assure you is that the issue has been being worked out since it appeared.

Comment

I assume Mods are in game players as well...correct? If so, are they experiencing the same problem?

Comment

Good morning cajones, Yes mods are players, and yes they are experiencing exactly the same problems and issues like everyone else playing the game. So, yes, your assumption is correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X