Tycoon points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon points

I am from newly merged server now it called ud9.... Nothing is working there... cant get any tycoon points, but we have a cheater there nickname kahbe. He is 2nd in cs tycoon now and you can see him.... I believe he is cheating.

He cheats because he is in 2nd place? Someone has to be there why not them?

Comment

He cheats because nothing is working in my server after merge. How he gets so many points? From where?

Comment

May be he found a bag and using it. I think it is called cheating

Comment

Originally posted by sorenamay View Post
          He cheats because nothing is working in my server after merge. How he gets so many points? From where?
          Nothing works at all for anyone or just you?

Comment

Just about everything is broken for just about everyone on ud9. A few have gotten tycoon points somehow, but most of us can't get anything. Server has been f'ed up since merge

Comment

Good morning,
              I will ask for a new checking of the merged ud9 but, for all the issues you may encounter, with anything not working as it should be, please, post your IGN/character name, server name and number, screenshots of the issues/problems you are facing (screenshots should be uncropped/unedited and carrying a time stamp, especially for tycoon problems). Those are "a must" for reporting and checking.
              For debates, discussions and exchange of opinions, there is a whole thread in here, it's called Game Discussion and Feedback; it would be highly appreciated if you can keep this section clear and clean for what it is intended and meant .
              For the supposedly cheating players, please address the issue to support team, they are the only ones to check and solve any problem related to breaking rules or cheating (remember you also need to have strong evidence to sustain your complaints and report). Thank you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

the server its refreshing every sec don't alow anyone to do any dev points or any quest clash etc that wy events r broked ...

Comment

Originally posted by sorenamay View Post
                  I am from newly merged server now it called ud9.... Nothing is working there... cant get any tycoon points, but we have a cheater there nickname kahbe. He is 2nd in cs tycoon now and you can see him.... I believe he is cheating.
                  that means ur not that smart if few ppl got ranked in tycoon and u got no clue what to do

Comment

everything is broken on ud9 all games are full of bugs !!¨screnshot not help lose Amulett and br evry day regards TELL

Comment

Working...
                    X