Repair or down the server game !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair or down the server game !!!

well I want to present my complaint for lack of answers from the staff because by completing all the daily events .... to then find that you absolutely remove everything you have done during the day and devotion this in 0000000 again it is evident that should be responsible and give an answer to said bugged because it is stupid that you should repeat the same **** 3 times in a day to try to collect something that you have said this ... because I have to think that if they are tired rotten or bored and just close the server completely if they have no intentions to repair or improve so as not to lose players since thank you very much I apologize for my swearing but it is the pure truth is a real **** what are my apologies to the members of the staff !!!!, and I do not want to stop playing because I like the game thank you very much !!!

Server : Boreal wood 66
    Pltfm : R2game.com
    Last edited by Grkoby; 04-23-2018, 11:14 PM.

Hello. I can only suppose all these are related to the issues servers in ud9 have faced after merge. According to the update I got this morning, servers should work fine now. If that is still not the case, please come and post here so that I can forward it to support/IT teams. If there is anything not working, still, please be specific about what there is not working (give details and an accurate description, post ss of the issue/s), post your IGN/character name, server name and number, too. For the trouble servers faced, there will be a compensation issued. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

with respect to all that just in the restart of the game is joined the same as the daily events that involve the daily events that add devotion all in its entirety said that 2 days ago the same thing happened to me but as it was in the process of union servers do not bother me but since they are 3 consecutive days of the same thing to do direct events that add up to devotion Points such as drills and others in their entirety should be repeated up to 3 times per day since spent a few hours to refresh the web you find everything in 0 or end up charging up to 5 times a day the same things and another problem is World Boss event another issue that is bugged like many other things ..... but well the next problem is just everything related to the (Daily Loot) which after a few hours everything completed you must repeat it again until about 3 times a day because you can not complete it because daily events can only be done once a day and not you can repeat! I hope you can give a solution ... from now thank you very much!!!

Platform :r2games.com
      Server: [S66] Boreal Woods
      [server]: [ue1
      Charecter Name: Lachola

Comment

Hello Grkoby. I will report and forward your issue to our team but, please, also address the issue to support, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), provide a detailed description of the issue you are facing and attach ss, if possible, in case you can get them taken. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

and much other bugged not i post here for all view player

Comment

Good morning. I will forward the ss you posted to the team. From there all it can be seen is that dailies and quests in Daily Loot are not performed yet, we need ss in which to show that you have done the dailies, even twice or three times a day as you specified, but no devotion points are registered (like in HE, Must Haves-Common and Must Haves-Common II, for example). If you do not want to post the other ss here (which, I do not understand the reason though), please then follow the suggestion to submit a ticket to support and attach them to it. It is requested and a must so that your issue to be checked and tried a solution for. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 04-25-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

you are asking for something really impossible because you can not do it just because you can not complete anything at the time of finishing it. The problem appears again and again you see here it restarts at 1am local time but after losing resources in daily events and no daily events such as tycoon, master craft, sailing king, house of cards, Capsule toys, and in the events that are done with routine in its entirety it is not possible to achieve anything at all

Comment

Hello Grkoby, here is the update I have got today about all the issues ue1 faced: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...9-4-2018/page6. In case things are still not working for you, please come and update us with anything it might appear during this period of observation they scheduled for ue1 and it will be forwarded and reported again. What I have asked you to do was to address the issues to support and to attach to the ticket submitted the ss you might have taken, this because of what you have said: "and much other bugged not i post here for all view player" .

Comment

thanks i check and report new problem

Comment

Working...
                  X