Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

unable to chat/talk in my server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to chat/talk in my server

the whole server is unable to talk in guild or world chat, server UC20 or S249

Yep, i tried and seems that we can only use alliance and asgard chat, and TD isn't working either on uc20 tried with other alts and not working. tried other merged server and works. so might be something only in our server.

Side note: Still didn't got an answer from the ticket i sent on friday, how do i send a remembering note about it or so?

Moxxi s249

Update: both the chats and Team Dungeon are working already.
    Last edited by rcreaper02; 04-24-2018, 03:07 AM.
    "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Hello. Thanks for coming with the update about cs features now working . For the "side note" posted, please check your forum PM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Chat messed up again in group and wc right after gaunlet

Comment

Originally posted by PoizonIvy View Post
          Chat messed up again in group and wc right after gaunlet
          Hello there. Please post your IGN/character name, server name and number. Thank you. You might also want to use and follow the initial check steps before (the usual clean/clear, flush DNS, clear cache in flash, switch browsers, reboot your machine, etc), just to reassure yourself the problem is not from there )
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

it's the whole server not just me, PoizonIvy, S249

Comment

can't talk in world chat or guild chat, in Asgard and party chat's work

Comment

Originally posted by PoizonIvy View Post
                can't talk in world chat or guild chat, in Asgard and party chat's work
                Issue has been forwarded to be checked, I come back here with a response when it is given to me.

Comment

PoizonIvy S249, Server Sentinel City, we had a merge with two others this past merger, just letting you know that TA isn't working and chat still doesn't work in guild and world and I've tried with my alts too.

Comment

Thank you for the update Ivy. I do need something from you to help me with. Please explain what do you mean by TA not working, what is the issue with it? (can't you enter it?, can't you get any pair match?, can't you create and start the room for TA?, etc). Could you also come with some ss of it? (uncropped and time stamped) Thank you.

Comment

I can't enter TA, there's no lines to make a room, I'm trying to make a Ss, but it excceed the limit, lol

Comment

There's a little tool you can use for taking ss, it's called lightshot. I usually use that for taking ss of any sort, then, if the pics exceed the limit, I resize them in paint. I need those ss for forwarding the report Poizon .

Comment

well I can't get that to work for me, keeps saying file too to big, maybe someone else will post it

Comment

Thanks Poizon, issue has been already reported, I am waiting for a reply from team. In case you can get those ss, eventually, please post them here so that I can forward them too. Thank you.

Comment

Besides almost all the chats not working except alliance and asgard, we were not able to do TA as well.
                              tried 3 different browsers, was getting the same on all three, trie another server it worked like a charm, so it was on our server again

As you can see it's still in TA time, though the "rooms" area on the right are darkened, and by clicking "Create Team" does not let anyone create a team.

"A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Working...
                              X