No announcement yet.

unable to chat/talk in my server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi rcreaper, thanks for coming with the ss. I have already reported the issue, will add the ss, too. I am really sorry I cannot do more than that for the time being .

Please, also, submit tickets to support team, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. You know already the steps for fill in with all requested data about IGN, server name and number, details about the issue and the uncropped and time-stamped ss to show it to be attached to the ticket. It will be of help with what I have reported, too. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-27-2018, 11:55 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hi rcreaper, thanks for coming with the ss. I have already reported the issue, will add the ss, too. I am really sorry I cannot do more than that for the time being .
      Thank you Sidhe, as always you're very helpfull
      "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

I am having trouble using any chat on uc20, unable to play game at all
        mystery S247 uc20
        can chat in alliance chat, but not world chat or guild chat
        cannot use TA, unable to download screenshot
        Last edited by R2120869789; 04-27-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

And on a Domination day where Team Arena didn't worked, lost the chance to get 750 devotion, not being able to collect the 2400 purgatory souls from the "Devotion Rewards" in Hot Events cause of this bug.

Edit: TA still didn't worked on the 2nd shift
          Last edited by rcreaper02; 04-27-2018, 07:36 PM.
          "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Good morning. It is known issue TA still not working and chats being broken, they have been reported and forwarded since first moment they occurred. I still do not have an answer and it is already weekend, I've been waiting for anything reliable to come with for updating you all. As soon as a reply is given, I am posting it here. Thank you for being that patient with everything and understanding and also I do thank you for updating me with all the needed ss, details and data to complete the reports.
            For all issues, loses and features not working in the game which affected you, individually, please use the option of submitting a ticket to support, using the link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
            Last edited by Sidhe; 04-27-2018, 10:28 PM.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X