tycoon bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tycoon bug

hello my name is juda from s268 cyrtsalwoood my points are messed up on tycoon here a scrrenshot please let me know aspa thanks when u solve the issue

Hello, the issues with ue1 related to tycoon points, craft points, AE att, dailies and daily quests resets, have been already fixed and everything should just work as it is supposed to. If anything is still not working, please let us know and update us here. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

actually nothing really changed im still messed up in tycoon i was rank in the 600's now im not even ranked please fix this the first photo is when i have my real points the second photo is my current points it really sad i losted all my points

Comment

Hello. For reporting and forwarding the issue I need you to post the screenshots uncropped, with your char name and server visible. Thank you. For the individual issues you might encounter, I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support team, using this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Do not forget to attach the requested ss, uncropped and time-stamped, as I have already mentioned.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

heres two pictures fist showing my real points and the second showing im not even ranked no more i hope these two pictures give a clear image

Comment

Thank you for coming with the new ss, I will forward them too. Please also follow the suggestion I forwarded and submit a ticket to support team following the link I have provided to you. Thank you.

Comment

i did and also i spoken to mod ladylego she said everything good on her end but she cant really do anything for our server she and mod dragonlady only deal with gta servers but they had to step in cause it effected cross servers which is understandable gta and r2 are two different companies thanks for your time

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-26-09-02-56-973_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.png
Views:	1
Size:	708.2 KB
ID:	1955409Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-26-08-15-57-462_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.png
Size:	948.5 KB
ID:	1955410Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-26-08-36-34-425_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.png
Size:	934.6 KB
ID:	1955411Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-26-08-15-40-326_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.png
Views:	2
Size:	952.7 KB
ID:	1955412Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-26-08-15-40-326_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.png
Views:	2
Size:	952.7 KB
ID:	1955416Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-26-08-36-26-403_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.png
Size:	934.5 KB
ID:	1955413Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-26-09-03-12-362_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.png
Size:	970.2 KB
ID:	1955414 hi, my name is Katapunia. i'm from 260- Obsidian Fortress. All my points in Tycoon and craft master has been lost. Please help me in this question. here are screenshots:
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Katapunia. Your issue has been already forwarded and reported and a reminder has been placed for you too, juda. I am still waiting for a reply from team. As soon as I get it I will post it here.

Comment

sidhe i hope they fix this soon and give me my rightful rewards i think its really unfair and not cool that i worked hard to get over 600k points im forced to take table scarps on the bottom

Comment

hello my IGN is Prince AJ55... from S56 Starcrest Mountains, also part of the newly merged UE1.... we know we got compensation, but that is no the issue.. here are my screen shots of things.... i already got over 2million points in tycoon on the 1st 3 days when it get reset to zero, also, my Navi Level and points, as compared to my diamonds usage points in CS Tycon, thereby loosing the daily 22:00 ranking rewards in diamonds.. hope you can get these mess up, for this seems to affect only the UE1 merged servers... Good Day...

Comment

its nice to see someone giving response to these things.... and it seems it only happen in UE1 merged servers

Comment

Good morning. For ALL issues and broken/not-working features which caused you lose rewards, points and events, please, individually submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Please fill in with the requested data (IGN, server name and number), detail the issue/s faced, attach the ss you have taken. Support will check, reply and solve them. Thank you.

Comment

thats really bad squire u losted all those points i feel your pain sigh.....

Comment

Working...
                            X