Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead

loading wont take more than 30+ still wont open in homestead.. what happen.. does only me or anyone have same prob.. pls fix this..
    Attached Files

Hello. Mick. Issue reported but still, please try the initial check steps too (clean/clear, check, update and clear cache in flash, switch between browsers, refresh page, reboot, etc) and then, if the issue is still there, let us know. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

look in my server also have same problem.. stuck if want bless angel, warehouse, daily bonus and magic shop, sometime wyrm also stuck.. already try initial cek, change browser same.. stuck in same thing

looks not just homestead but other this also like clash, team dungeon, rune, enhance.. bug spread..
      Attached Files
      Last edited by R281669977; 04-27-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I have already reforwarded your issue, still I do not have any reply back from support or devs to come with and update you. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support and provide there a detailed description of the issue along with screenshots to sustain it. As soon as a response is given to me I will post it here.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X