Tasks not resetting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasks not resetting

I have done most all tasks but alerts show they have not been done. See screenshots
    Helenia
    uc24
    Attached Files

Good morning.
    Helenia, please repost the second ss at least, uncropped. And there is needed a ss of the HE and of Daily Loot, with the quests showed as not being counted when in fact they have been. I have no idea what that alerts you used refer to, but from the ss you posted, for Team Dungeon, it's visible you did the att, not that you have not done them. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I can't do the 2nd ss uncropped because this was yesterday but I can give you a ss of this morning showing retrieval like I didn't do any of the tasks and I did all these. I did send support ticket on this as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Helenia, issue will be filed for you, thanks you have also chosen to submit a ticket to support .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Still not working

Comment

Hello Helenia. I have said that I forwarded your issue, not that I can fix anything, That is support team job and devs', they're the ones who can check, found and apply fixes and solutions. Some things ask for more time than others to be solved. I have reforwarded and reported your problem again, I am waiting for a reply to it.

Comment

Thank you, it is frustrating trying to do tasks and it still shows not done so have to keep rechecking everything to make sure I completed all.

Comment

Working...
              X