Not able to do DW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to do DW

Hi, I am not able to do DW I had DW set up today on 30th April 2100. But when I join I keep getting an error saying "Already participated in other events". Please help.

IGN Daredevil
    Server UC23
    Platform R2 games
    Attached Files

Hello. Is that just possible to have already done DeW in an alt ally, this cycle? Because that message appears when you have already performed DeW for the present cycle, in ally or in alt ally. Once another cycle starts you will be able to do DeW. Please, make the mentioning for me so that I can report the issue after if that is not the case with you trying to do DeW twice during a cycle . Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So If I have done DW in alt Ally I cannot do it again in same week?, if that's the way it is, yes, I did DW in alt Ally in this cycle. Thanks

Comment

You're very welcome, I am glad it has been sorted out for you . And ... yes, once you have done DeW during a cycle you can't do it again, the same cycle. I have tried that myself and found out it didn't work the way I wanted and thought it would .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X