Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. Please check your PM. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ita my last help request I had enough of w8iting to get any help abowt this buggs some amulets appear but still cant use or replace them some inscriptions same artefacts almost all gone more and more buggs I submit so many tikets only **** replay from r2games as they sed bugg fixed etc etc maybe I log more on next merge probably I will get some amulets bk cus r2games support sux bad incompetent support I fell serry I donate so much money and get so low attention shame on u gl to the rest of players hope u don't get this buggs or ur **** no chance of repairing them
      Attached Files

Comment

Good morning Kahbe. Please check your toon again and everything there about the issues you were facing. Please come and tell me if they are fixed and showing now, if they are working correctly. Please check everything - amulets, in Guardian Angels, in Magic House, in Homestead, in Party, on Char, everything. Please also check your PM. Thank you.
        Waiting for you to come with the confirmation.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-02-2018, 03:47 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

OMG ITS ALL THER OMG FINALY THXX SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG HUG SIDHE!!!

Comment

Hello there. Thank you for coming with the update and confirmation. Happy I could help you and now everything is working fine. Enjoy your game and playing . As issue is resolved, this thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
            X