lost my sealed diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost my sealed diamonds

when i login to game and check my mail system there is no sealed diamond to reclaim
    please fix this for my email at [removed]
    sincerelly yours
    Rossalia
    [S293] Witchmoor
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-06-2018, 11:47 PM.
    Barbarossa/[S293]-Witchmoor

Hello rohathos. For recovering your sealed diamonds please submit a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all requested data, give details about the period of time you missed from game and about the amount of diamonds you had (that, if you can remember, ofc ). Support are the only ones who can check and verify your account logs and send you back the sealed diamonds. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

done thank you

Comment

Hello there. You're very welcome, I hope you will get your diamonds back. Enjoy playing .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

still not back

Comment

Hello rohathos. Your sealed diamonds will be returned and sent to you within the 5 (five) working days. This is the last update that was handed in to me this morning .

Comment

Thank You

Comment

I still cant find at mt mail system about my sealed diamond today that
                s has been 5 day you send reply to me

Comment

Good morning. Last update is that your sealed diamonds are delayed on devs' side. We will urge them to send the comp, please have a bit more patience. I will post here their reply as soon as it is handed in to me. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you already got the system mail for my lost sealed diamond but after all it has been twice send to me because delayed and i got twice more too see this screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot1452018191719.jpg1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	274.1 KB
ID:	1956776

i dont think it's fair to me to have twice more than i should have perhaps you can report this to dev about it!
                    thanks
                    sincerelly yours,
                    Barbarossa
                    S293 Withcmoore
                    Last edited by rohathos.oke; 05-14-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

First to start with, I am happy it got sorted out for you and you finally got back your missing diamonds. Secondly ... wow!!!, that is all I can say , for the honesty you showed related to the double sending of the mail, that is quite impressive. I will let support know about that. Until a reply reaches back to me, enjoy playing and have fun in game .

Comment

Working...
                      X