Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB

I put in the morning 2,000 diamonds (4 rates of 500 diamonds) and that I see now that alliances have changed. Give me back my diamonds!
    siks
    s280
    r2games

Hello there. I will file a report for you but since there was an announcement since yesterday (which announcement is still running) in game to not bet yet, as VB is bugged/broken, I do not think there will be any compensation for you, unfortunately. Still, I suggest you to submit a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Fill in with requested data, detail the issue you're facing and attach ss accordingly (of the bets you placed and when).
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

What about those you just didn't give an opportunity to bet? Because first you were fixing and when people were back the first round was just over. Don't you think it's rather unfair?

Comment

Working...
      X