Genesis Khaos Bugged??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genesis Khaos Bugged??

I noticed that my "Upgraded Stats in Khaos for Genesis is not activated. She is at a higher level compared to my other heroes so I found it odd that all my heroes had their "Upgraded Stats" activated and not Genesis. I checked with a at least one other person on GTA Platform who has the same issue. I wonder if anyone else might have it also.

Please view attached Screenshots in Imgur album.

https://imgur.com/a/2CPLFwR

I also reported this issue through ticket support and I linked it to this Forum post for more information.

Additional Information:
    http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1309351-1-1.html
    This is the person with the toon on GTA who is experiencing same issue.

IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games

Last edited by trinalplace; 05-13-2018, 07:46 PM.

Good morning Trinal.
    Here is my understanding of this. Until some months ago the max level in Khaos was 10.10, and the upgrade to that max lvl showed values on both Current and Upgraded stats. After the training lvl was increased over 10.10 there appears this message with "skill not owned" on Upgraded stats (visual bug?! maybe). The skill lvl on hero and angel is +10 max, that won't change nor it will increase, what will increase is the attributes once you upgrade card/s on hero and angel over 10.10. Here is a series of ss, maybe it makes this more understandable:
    1. Current and Upgraded Stats when upgrade is up to 10.10 Click image for larger version

Name:	khaos up to 10.10.png
Views:	1
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	1956739
    2. Current and Upgraded stats after upgrade over 10.10 Click image for larger version

Name:	khaos over 10.10.png
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	1956740
    3. Increase of Attributes once you upgrade over 10.10 Click image for larger version

Name:	khaos card skills.png
Size:	874.1 KB
ID:	1956741
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I understand now, tyvm for explaining it to me.

Aloha

Comment

Hello Trinal, happy I could be of help with that . Enjoy the game and have a nice time playing it!
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X