stuck on final stand and clash of might

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck on final stand and clash of might

FIX this!! doing final stand, clash my server and clash from city features will stuck, after choose enemy then click on will stuck, fight wont start more than 5 minute.. wasted time doing that if stuck!!

just like this for more than 5 minute also like this when i do clash.. FIX THIS!! really wasted time if just waitting this!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R281669977 View Post
      FIX this!! doing final stand, clash my server and clash from city features will stuck, after choose enemy then click on will stuck, fight wont start more than 5 minute.. wasted time doing that if stuck!!
      Hello there. Please post your IGN/charcater name, server name and number and a screenshot of the issue/s you are encountering.

Hi GameDimension. Issue has been reported for you. Thank you for signaling it.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN : Micky
        server: 192 weeping jungle platfom R2

stuck on final stand also on both clash.. take more than 2-5 minute for start fighting
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi GameDimension. Issue has been reported for you. Thank you for signaling it.
          [/QUOTE]

Thx.. mine fix already.. finaly can play like normal.. thx

Comment

You are very welcome, I do hope all the other players got the issue to be fixed meanwhile. If that hasn't happened just yet, please let me know here. When you post, please also come with all the requested data (IGN, server name and number) and with a screenshot of the issue, it makes things go faster and helps with the check. Thank you .
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: Super Yossh
              server: S61
              number #1

mine still not work proper.. but a bit better from yeasterday but not smooth.. still stuck a bit in clash, a longer in final stand
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello Super. I'll report your issue, too, but I'd also suggest to try the "miracle steps" for initial checking, reboot, switch the browsers, clean/clear cache in flash, change resolution (it worked for me, I experienced the exact delays in TA, CoM and Final Stand and some weeks ago, even in WB - which was kinda annoying because it made me lose the rewards flip ). Eventually it got solved, still I do not know if by itself or it was the checks I performed on my machine). But ... it doesn't hurt to try , does it?.

Comment

IGN: Song Ji Hyo
                  server: s61

Looks final stand bug back in me.. lag more than 3 minute, see it the time in my pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

IGN: Super yossh
                    Server: s61

looks not work normal again both clash and final stand.. just one day fix other day back stuck again

Comment

Good morning. All issues reported again, for all of you. Really sorry for all the inconvenience and frustration they brought .

Comment

looks they now fix yet.. still got same problem..

Comment

agree.. mine also back in stuck again! done daily need more than a hour.. suck

Comment

Hello there. It seems like it's an issue affecting especially S61, I will reforward and report issues again. I'll come back with an answer as soon as it is given to me.

Comment

IGN: Micky
                              Server: s192

still not fix it, clash and final stand still stuck for more than 3 minute until show up the fight.. wasted time doing this.. give us compensation coz is already too long not fix!

Comment

Working...
                              X