• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug download & freeze

PLAT FORM: R2GAMES
    PLAYER : iCHiMaRu
    SERVER : ub48 (S341 Fallen plains)

hello,
    problem in the game, his download 42% 3/7 and stop downloading, flash player 29.0.0.171 last update. i dont know what the problem.
    i try to change the browser but the problem not fixed, please help me to fix the problem, & thank you.

01-SCREENSHOT R2CLIENT

Click image for larger version  Name:	r2client.jpg Views:	1 Size:	389.8 KB ID:	1956705

SCREENSHOT FIREFOX

Click image for larger version  Name:	firefox.jpg Views:	1 Size:	341.2 KB ID:	1956706
    SCREENSHOT OPERA

Click image for larger version  Name:	opera.jpg Views:	1 Size:	366.0 KB ID:	1956707
    Last edited by dkheireddine; 05-14-2018, 09:24 AM.

Good morning. Issue reported, server has been checked and it loads just fine. Can you retry to load the game after you follow the initial check steps (clean/clear cache and history, flush DNS, reboot machine, reroute, check connection, switch among browsers, clean cache in flash). If the result is the same and you still cannot load game, please come and repost here. Thank you. Here is the ss taken some minutes ago: Click image for larger version

Name:	s341.png
Views:	1
Size:	499.1 KB
ID:	1956733
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thank you sidhe for help, the game its work now but after change my system windows 64 bits to windows 32 bits.
      thank you very m for help

Comment

Hello dkheireddine. I am happy it is solved for you though I forgot to mention that change as it crossed my mind after (so, my help wasn't in fact too much of a help ). Anyway, if everything is in order now, wish you enjoy playing and time spent in game .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

no, your advice help me thank you very much Sidhe, its good now, i think problem in my other system win64bits.
          but now i playing and no problem .

Click image for larger version

Name:	support.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	662.4 KB
ID:	1956903
          & ty.

Comment

I am happy it got solved . Enjoy game and happy playing dkheireddine!

Comment

Working...
            X