Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already 2 days are not considered to be points in the tycoon, maybe something is already time to do? I suggest disconnecting all of our servers, as previously there was none at all.

Comment

All the work for ranking in tycoon just to realize im wasting all my resources and diamonds for nothing and cant daily points rewards for required points what a disaster..lol

IGN: ORACLE
      S. uc21(S.179)
      Last edited by bdub19789717; 05-26-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mitko View Post

the big problem is that half of the game not working properly or even not working at all, as my server mates already quoted above, also no one of the r2 team response on tickets or here. What a ***** support.
        we sud stop recharging maybe after they think twice to worck a bit after they get payed lazy bastards money its good....to do ur job nothing this game will fail soon more and more bugs coming every month and they fix none of them only add something new **** not something good that we can get funn on it spending contest hehehehehe

Comment

Is this an attempt to get all players on UC21 to stop playing? You merged several servers, have many high $$ players on just this one, and then lock us out of the biggest event the game has. This is fail, fail, fail!!!!

The comp on this one had better be massive. Not only for the issues, but to keep the players when the Devs do not even have the decency to respond to support tickets, forum posts, or even log into the server to see if there are problems since the merge.

No points 5-25, 5-26. Other servers are collecting points...I checked.

IGN: Tidily

Comment

is any one else on s251 have trouble with tycoon not loading points

Comment

I don't know how you can run an event and have the point accumulation be ZERO for 3 of the 6 days for a server. I expect to be compensated massively in diamonds that I lost from Tycoon Rewards from recharge, in rewards for winning the event, considering I am STILL number 4, but was number 3 overall in this tycoon until points stopped being counted, as I would be challenging for top spot had points been counted. Epic fail! How can you not have a mod or someone respond to something that is this much of a problem? I was considering leaving this game after the server merge that put so many of us who are high spenders on the same server, but now, I feel that the developers are so unresponsive that perhaps this is the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by CarissaAlessandra View Post
                I don't know how you can run an event and have the point accumulation be ZERO for 3 of the 6 days for a server. I expect to be compensated massively in diamonds that I lost from Tycoon Rewards from recharge, in rewards for winning the event, considering I am STILL number 4, but was number 3 overall in this tycoon until points stopped being counted, as I would be challenging for top spot had points been counted. Epic fail! How can you not have a mod or someone respond to something that is this much of a problem? I was considering leaving this game after the server merge that put so many of us who are high spenders on the same server, but now, I feel that the developers are so unresponsive that perhaps this is the right time.
                +1

No reaction from devs for 3 days already. Do you work only 4 days a week? That's absolute NO-GO for online games! Other stuff on our server are also broken. Like i have attempts left in Clash of mights but i am not!
                We expect really good compensation!

Comment

Tycoon didnt count my points

IGN: revolk
                  Server: uc21, s 182

Last edited by revolk; 05-27-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Tycoon didnt count my points

IGN: FloRinel

Server: uc21 ,s177

Comment

Hello there. Issue has been reported and signaled, still it is no update I can come with . I will reforward and push it again, but it's still weekend so it will be probably only tomorrow morning I'll have an answer or a reply available to come with .
                      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for responding Sidhe. Tomorrow morning the event will be over. How are we going to get compensated for missing 3 days of points accumulation. To expect the players to have tracked and screenshot all the amounts missing is not feasible. We cannot track accumulation rewards we did not get. Your game should have records of recharges, spending and collections. It also knows what has already been accounted for.

Comment

as if that would be enough, if u were close to the next reward stage at daily points extra rewards, u'd have gone for it, which u didn't cuz of simply not knowing

Comment

I am aware of everything you are telling me but unfortunately I cannot do more than report your issue (least for this problem) and wait for a reply/answer/solution from devs, I am not the one who can apply any fix not I can issue compensations for anything, it is devs who can do that. As soon as an answer is handed in to me I can come here with a valid reply and you will all know about it . A compensation for your loss will be requested, as well.
                            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Last update about tycoon points is that it is being checked and worked on for a fix. Thank you all for being patient and waiting for fix to be applied.

Comment

The event has ended. No compensation, no credit given in rankings.

UC21 only had 8 players rank inside the top 1000. 1 within the top 40, 1 in top 200, 3 in top 500 and 3 between 500-1000. For an active server with veteran players, that is highly unlikely under normal circumstances!

Comment

Working...
                                X