Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. As far as I can remember, for the whole server there was a compensation issued, which value and content was established by devs. For any individual losses I have mentioned that player/s need to submit tickets to support, with proof and documented/justified evidence they would have gotten a certain top spot in CS Tycoon. As a player I can understand the frustration and discontent you might experience but still this won't help with changing devs' decision.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Actually I think all of the players of our server even those with personal compensation are really disappointed. This compenstation is kinda joke. We can't change devs decisions, but about this huge issue which cost us not only money , resources and time, i personaly feel myslef plundered and humiliated.
      They may ask my blood group or my wife underpants number, that`s change nothing. We can talk every day all day long , so f. what?!! normal relations beetween both sides are two-way and if we want to keep them must have balance, otherwise everything over.
      ?gainst our real money, we get virtual gaming stuff. It is so difficult (expensive) to be offset in real terms, and why not a little more, as the default is a real loss plus a little compensation. In real world works in this way, here every single time it is for our account.
      That is my personal opinion

Comment

Many people including myself put in individual tickets. The only response we received was that the system was down and they will get back to us. Nothing more. The realm comp was a joke. I have received better comp for events that did not nearly cost as much. As Mr. Mitko stated we pay real dollars for pixels on a screen. This is not a commodity that cost anything to make, ship, or send. It is virtual, no real value, no real substance. Why are the devs being so cheap. Is it because they do not want to admit what a huge mistake they made, and then they all took the week off so no one responded timely. Or is it just they don't care about the players, game, or relationship with the community. You ask us to vote you as best game this and best game that, and yet you do not respond to real issues or problems your players have in game. It is not really fair for the devs to expect players to do their jobs for them. The game tracks recharges, diamonds spent, items collected and rewards given. They simply do not want to do the work to figure out how much each person lost, thus they just gave a token comp and closed all the tickets without thinking about what was fair to the players.

Comment

Hello there. I do believe and I think that everything it could have been done by means of forum and by our reports was done. Some resolutions we get for our issues are not satisfactory and they do not meet our expectations, either. There is nothing it will change if you keep complaining and overcrying about this matter, it is only increasing frustration and becomes counter productive. For the sanity of all of us here I will close this thread as issue which is the topic of it has been solved and solutioned.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X