Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tycoon points not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tycoon points not working

ign ORACLE
    server uc21
    I just bought items and score hasn't moved
    Attached Files

Now going on 2 days where my points did not move how can I ever rank now with 2 days and no points collected
    Attached Files

Comment

Issue has been reported, it is affecting the whole server. For the individual loss of each player, please submit a ticket to Support, with the details about issue and related screenshots, of the spending and tycoon not adding points. Do not forget also about your IGN, server name and number. Here is the link to Support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

today, i sold a equipment for ascension stones, the total points didn't increase.
        IGN: WenZhong
        Platform: R2Games
        Server: UC23
        Last edited by R210496643; 06-22-2018, 10:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to write IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Good morning Wen. You mentioned you "sold" an equipment to get those ascension stones and that after points did not add. Hmmm ... these are the rules for tycoon wen, maybe you want to read them again (selling that equip and waiting points to be counted and added after, won't happen, unfortunately).
          Click image for larger version  Name:	tycoon ascension stones rules.png Views:	1 Size:	503.4 KB ID:	1959887Click image for larger version  Name:	tycoon points rules.png Views:	1 Size:	557.8 KB ID:	1959888
          Last edited by Sidhe; 06-23-2018, 12:51 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X