TD is still not working for UC20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD is still not working for UC20

Hello, UC20 is still not working, I know a couple of people already posted this, please get fixed asap, thank you
    TD is blank

This started over a day ago, people complaining yesterday that TD was not working, i tried yesterday in the morning, maybe 2-3 am server time(EST) and was able to do TD normaly. Tried today more than once and doesn't work. dunno what was done in game. but that makes it impossible to reach 750 devotion, and also we're losing resources and points in tycoon.

There's an SS showing how TD is right now for over a day... we cannot create a party.

IGN: ???
    Server: uc20
    "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

TD still not working this evening. Please check. thank you, mystery S247 uc20

Comment

Team Dungeon is still f**ked up, cmon guys no one here either to answer? don't say you guys need to recruit some people to help on weekends. we never had any cr@p like this back in s249 or in ua72, after this merge it's the 2nd or 3rd time this happens. especially during a tycoon, like it happened the last time. We can't get the required devotion to get the rewards cause of this. If it was working 3 days ago by morning why... why the heck did they had to mess things up during the day?
        and better add compensation for 4 days of non working Team Dungeon and missing tycoon devotion rewards cause of devs incompetency.

ign: ??? - uc20
        Last edited by rcreaper02; 05-27-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

Hello rcreaper. I will forward your issue but I need your IGN, how to type that?! ( , I'll try to find a solution for that though, hehehe).

EDIT: I am deeply sorry I could not be here for almost a day and a half, sometimes real life really stays in the way and prevents from anything else to happen but itself. Issue is reported, I will come with a reply as soon as this is given to me.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 05-27-2018, 09:56 AM.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
              Hello rcreaper. I will forward your issue but I need your IGN, how to type that?! ( , I'll try to find a solution for that though, hehehe).

EDIT: I am deeply sorry I could not be here for almost a day and a half, sometimes real life really stays in the way and prevents from anything else to happen but itself. Issue is reported, I will come with a reply as soon as this is given to me.
              It's not just me but the whole server who can't do TD cause of this bug.
              a easier solution. and sorry, didn't knew the forums did not recognized Mandarin. you can try on a translator, to translate Reaper into Mandarin or Chinese.

Once again, thank you for your help Sidhe. Hope we can get this solved asap and get something to compensate us for this issue, it's really bad cause it messes up with 50 devotion that is highly important for the current events.

Comment

I know and I am aware it affects the whole server, thing is we have to wait until Monday morning, there will be no reply given until then as it is still weekend. Once I am getting an answer, it will be posted here. Thanks for your being that patient, once again excuse my missing from here for such a long time, it was not on purpose.
                Side note: I have solved the issue with your name, too , I am pretty ingenious when it is needed.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello there. Issue with TD should have been solved already and it should work as supposed to. It will be highly appreciated if you can come and confirm it as being so , thank you.

Comment

Yes, Sidhe, it's working, thanks again

Comment

Good morning. Glad it got sorted out .

Comment

it does, but we are still waiting for the compensation for 4 days with no TD and for missing the tycoon daily devotion rewards.

Comment

Once again... The same bug in Team Dungeon. i don't know what the devs are doing, cause TD was working around 2am server time (EST) and now is broken, Tried other servers, on both R2 and Gta and TD works there,
                          This is getting old. TD bugged, well at least this time they messed it up when CSTycoon ended, usually happens during it, though, we never get any compensation for their incompetency.
                          I know it's not your fault guys. but this gets people annoyed, especially when we never had these bugs before the merge.

S249 ? ua72 ? uc20

Comment

World Boss, Team Dungeon and Team Arena are not working on S247 uc20. Everyone has complained before the weekend, please look into this. Our server is falling apart!
                            thank you, mystery S247 uc20

Comment

Team arena and team dungeon are still ****** up today, i know it's the weekend and devs are lazy as ****, bunch of incompetent turds, who barelly do anything during the week and do nothing on weekends. Do they expect people to pay for this? Pfft!! We had TD bugged, TA bugged a few times for a few days, we never got compensated for this, they merged a few servers into one, took almost one day cause they're incompetent to do things right. we didn't saw anything to compensate us for that, they messed up TD and TA several times in a couple months, and again we got nothing. We lose devotion, rewards related to devotion. This is how they treat the people who fill their pockets and their rice bowls... What a bunch of inbreed dev wannabes.

Comment

Working...
                              X